Historically weak xabashi army - How somalis conquered most of Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laxoox is a pure northern somali food. We gave it to the yemenis, the yemeni jews took it to israel and the world has taken notice.

May God bless Lahooh

Laxoox/canjeero/injera is indegenous to the horn region yet when Yemenis acquired laxoox via trade, they called it Yemeni food.

So why is laxoox consumed only in Yemen and not the wider Arabian peninsula if it was an ayraab staple?

Bloody dhegcas thieves!

Can someone fill me in pls???
I tried to google translate it but all it told me was that it meant "tails" :mindblown::mindblown:

Guys please don't tell the agent:cool:

Last edited:
Awesome! What's your favorite dish? And lol, that's really good if she learned because I still struggle with making some of the things...especially Injera. As for the presentation problem, yea it can look weird to outsiders first impression-wise if it's not nicely put.

Xabashis in war??:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:Shhhhhh, let me derail this thread like the agent I am. :siilaanyosmile:
i like most veg dishes and chicken. the cabage and misir is :banderas: i think it is healthy too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TooMacaan

VIP
i like most veg dishes and chicken. the cabage and misir is :banderas: i think it is healthy too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol yes, those are healthy dishes. They are probably my least favorite though lol.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
12269809_1654618058160753_762422449_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts