Historically weak xabashi army - How somalis conquered most of Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to me and you will get the correct answers from the beginning
i used to be able to tell who is amxaar with my supreme nomadic sense of smell but since they moved into my neighborhood the potent smell of cooking injera neutralized my ability. i think its a plot by the tplf since i am so pro somaliweyn:siilaanyosmile:

TooMacaan

VIP
i used to be able to tell who is amxaar with my supreme nomadic sense of smell but since they moved into my neighborhood the potent smell of cooking injera neutralized my ability. i think its a plot by the tplf since i am so pro somaliweyn:siilaanyosmile:
:pachah1:Are you from Toronto or dmv area? And you should take advantage of that opportunity and be friendly with your neighbors;
Injera > Canjeero:manny:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Injera > Canjeero
Gentlemen, today we have been called to war.
We have been provoked by the enemy, and we will fight to our deaths.
Any able-bodied man with a love for his people must fight for their pride, and their dignity.
I call the SSpot generals, @Inquisitive_, @Amun, @Bahal, @Adolf-Hitler, @SOMALI GENERAL.
Lead our men into victory, for we have been insulted today.
8T65B958c.gif

We will deal the enemy a crushing blow. All cucks will be shot on sight.
soldier-army-military-animated-gif-7.gif

Last edited:
Any able-bodied man with a love for his people must fight for their pride, and their dignity.
I call the SSpot generals,
@shanqale
@Inquisitive_, @Amun, @Bahal, @Adolf-Hitler, @SOMALI GENERAL.

8T65B958c.gif

I think its canjeelo

Ethiopia has and will always be our number #1 enemy.

Anybody who tries to convince you otherwise is himself/herself an open enemy to you so beware of them.

TooMacaan

VIP
I call the SSpot generals, @Inquisitive_, @Amun, @Bahal, @Adolf-Hitler, @SOMALI GENERAL.
8T65B958c.gif

:ohno::ohno::ohno:Hey, I'm not trying to be disrespectful here...just stating facts.:kanyeshrug:
A fight is unnecessary though as I love Malawax:it0tdo8:, Bariis iskukaris, etc. :banderas::banderas:

Sorry but NEVER.
:russ::fittytousand:As much as I love Malawax and Bariis, I can't give up my Injera beh Kitfo/Doro Wot'/Shiro, etc.
You know what?? I wan't the best of both worlds...Ethiopian food during the week and Somali food on the weekends:rejoice:
Malawax-7.jpg

images
5b632df7841585b2cba87dca75e20e9d.jpg

Don't worry. We will civilise our booty of war after the impending conquest.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Sorry but NEVER.
:russ::fittytousand:As much as I love Malawax and Bariis, I can't give up my Injera beh Kitfo/Doro Wot'/Shiro, etc.
You know what?? I wan't the best of both worlds...Ethiopian food during the week and Somali food on the weekends:rejoice:
Malawax-7.jpg

images
5b632df7841585b2cba87dca75e20e9d.jpg
Is ilaali saxiib just do not eat to much raw meat :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending