Hes Married to a Somali chick and he appears on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I promised myself I would no longer participate in these threads

:bell:
Why are you upset over a stranger you don't know? You don't know her, and it could be that you wouldn't be interested in her if you had, and surely there are girls you do like around you that you know, so why?

I've seen Somali men date a Somali girl, break up with her, and then when time passed and she later married a White guy, suddenly he's upset. Wtf?

I'm not a upset if a Somali guy finds a non-Somali girl he loves. That someone found someone they could build family with is a good thing.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why are you upset over a stranger you don't know? You don't know her, and it could be that you wouldn't be interested in her if you had, and surely there are girls you do like around you that you know, so why? I've seen Somali man date a Somali girl, break up with her, and then time passed and she later married a White guy, suddenly he's upset. Wtf?

I'm not a upset if a Somali guy finds a non-Somali girl he loves. That someone found someone they could build family with is a good thing.
why are you upset over strangers online criticizing strangers they don't know?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why are you upset over a stranger you don't know? You don't know her, and it could be that you wouldn't be interested in her if you had, and surely there are girls you do like around you that you know, so why?

I've seen Somali men date a Somali girl, break up with her, and then when time passed and she later married a White guy, suddenly he's upset. Wtf?

I'm a racist.

VixR

Veritas
why are you upset over strangers online criticizing strangers they don't know?

It's not rocket-science. Because you're calling women, me, trojan horses and self-haters for the stupidest and most illogical of reasons. It's completely unwarranted.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Sounds a bit like jealousy kinda funny how some ppl hate someone because of the way other ppl love em

this thread was entertaining until everyone got butthurt.

i find it interesting that the same men who make a new post about wanting to marry an arab/ latina/ white woman, are the same people who would be mad at a somali female who married out. the hypocrisy is real.

tumblr_mo1gd27NMg1r7ws74o8_250.gif

It's not rocket-science. Because you're calling women, me, trojan horses and self-haters for the stupidest and most illogical of reasons. It's completely unwarranted.

stop talking about how you will marry ajanabi because your not a muslim, It's your type of people activating these sort of responses

In other words, stop droning on about your marriage choices

VixR

Veritas
somali guys marry out yes, but it's never to uplift their status. and if it is, it's always some FOB who has no comprehension of status.

you didn't see the ummah forum threads, vix

you didn't see the degeneracy some of these xalimos slipped into. i mean it was ACTUAL self-hate.

What does the fact that you view women marry foreign men as marrying up supposed to tell me?

And if that's not the case, and it's some of these women who're viewing it like that, then why paint ALL of them with that brush? Lastly, shouldn't you want to be rid of a self-hating woman, or does marrying a self-hater sound like a good idea to you?

The irony in all this is, no matter how you spin it, you lose. You either look self-hating, or like a stranger-possesive xasid, or confused.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
your comment is directed at me not them you still haven't told me the reason there criticism is bothering you is it because is describing you?:ninja:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let me give you a quick run down of human history.

One tribe of cavemen attack another tribe of cavemen, killing all the men and taking their women for themselves.

Why do you think we have diverse Mtdna but literally only 2 paternal haplogroups?

If the male will not or cannot defend his women, his line will end and he will be erased from history.

You cannot change our basic nature.

Its abit like me appearing on bbc newsnight because I learnt english. Surely people would be like :drakewtf::umwhat:

Anyways he is allowed 4 wives:lolbron:

dont bore us with how admirable he is :mjkkk:

There's millions of people who speak English. How many non-Somalis do you know who speak such great Somali?

I am not even attracted to him tbh but I admire him. What a crime!

VixR

Veritas
your comment is directed at me not them you still haven't told me the reason there criticism is bothering you is it because is describing you?:ninja:

If you were the only one saying those things, I would not be commenting. It's the running narrative on here.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What does the fact that you view women marry foreign men as marrying up supposed to tell me?

And if that's not the case, and it's some of these women who're viewing it like that, then why paint ALL of them with that brush? Lastly, shouldn't you want to be rid of a self-hating woman, or does marrying a self-hater sound like a good idea to you?

The irony in all this is, no matter how you spin it, you lose. You either look self-hating, or like a stranger-possesive xasid, or confused.

Nah fam that's not what i mean. I didn't know this kind of hubris fracture existed until i saw the ummah threads. Actual Somali girls despising their heritage and finding solace in other cultures and by proxy the men of that culture.

now granted, you are right, you shouldn't paint them all with that brush, and i do not do that. some genuinely marry out of love, and they are fine with the obstacles they will face and i support them quite fine. as i support my fellow somali bruzurs who marry out for the right reasons.

but this small minority actually exists and we can't ignore them. trust me. they're there.

and as for this thread, we are definitely fucking around. sam seems like an alright dude (creepily into somali people but that's aight), and he does seem to love his SO. roger didn't say anything objectionable either. these two we're just messing with, but those ummah girls? fam. like they had legit issues.

VixR

Veritas
the fucking things they said about us faraaxs :tocry:

Give me a link or something.

Somali men off-handedly trash-talk girls or talk down to them on here all the time. Half the time, I don't think you even realize you're doing it, but when a girl fights fire with fire, you get all butthurt. Some of you say truly horrible things.

Anyhoo, I don't think it should bother you that some stranger hates. When people have bad experiences, they tend to paint with a brush. It's human nature.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Surprise surprise. The only female user with an avy of an Arab female is going Rambo in defense of a random white guy. Not to mention the textbook pseudo-wadaadnimo to veil her desire of ajaanib culture.:snoop:

Everything about this female screams self-hate.:ivers:

Surprise surprise. The only female user with an avy of an Arab female is going Rambo in defense of a random white guy. Not to mention the textbook pseudo-wadaadnimo to veil her desire of ajaanib culture.:snoop:

Everything about this female screams self-hate.:ivers:

Daisy reading your comment like
tumblr_mqtyncGMjc1s6ot69o1_400.gif

Kirbi heer ay ka gartey, waa la is qalqalqaloociinaa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.