Hes Married to a Somali chick and he appears on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
OMG I'm sick and tired of this generic off brand looking Jon Snow guy. Just because he's married to a Somali woman doesn't make him Somali, Somalis are easily impressed. This isn't news worthy, infact every ajnabi that marries a Somali person should learn how to speak proper afsomali.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
OMG THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING.
wuu fool xunyahay.
gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed si fiican hadi an ajanib guursadaaysin mid quraxan guursada.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Holy shit is the reer roger camp like homogeneous or something? They all look the same :sheed:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The fact they dedicated 50 min to make an interview with him :cosbyhmm: they couldnt find better material than this

Somalis are easily Impressed thats true @Reiko

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
R/Somalimasculinity

:bell:

If only indhayars hoes knew what the cadaans say about them

tfw Somali girls becoming the new Asian girls

VixR

Veritas
OMG I'm sick and tired of this generic off brand looking Jon Snow guy. Just because he's married to a Somali woman doesn't make him Somali, Somalis are easily impressed. This isn't news worthy, infact every ajnabi that marries a Somali person should learn how to speak proper afsomali.

Take a closer look, that ain't no Jon Snow.

Horta why do we have to keep a tally of every ajaanib who marries a Somali and vice versa?

Maroodi ha guursadaan hadee rabaan. Just istustuska lee hanaga yareeyaan. Sanka hanaga marmarin. Jidka ku dhaca samada isla aada. We no care!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending