Gudoomiya Madaale becomes Batman and gets rid of the trash at Liido beach

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
He is a hawiye hater don’t listen to the hoog sheeg he is spewing. Alcohol is most definitely not in high demand and you have to find long and hard to access it
Me pointing out and informing other members of what is going on in Mogadishu makes me a hawiye hater

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Madaale has reached Hodan.

3673C17E-151E-4313-BCE4-C2A650C6E377.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
I fully support this. Umar ibn Khattab also used to patrol with a stick. As the ruler of the city he is responsible in the sight of Allah and has every right to do so Islamically. As for those opposing him because of man-made “rule of law” and what have you, then they are either ignorant or munafiqeen who have no Islam in their hearts

I ain't hearing non of this till they ban Khat. Since when was khat halal ????????

If you have Government ID, you can go to the Airport and buy Bottles, I Knew some guys who were in Alpha group, they used to buy Bottles for 60 us and Sell it for 180. The company is a South African Company that used to Run the airport until the Turkish favori took over.

This all for show, Behind Closed doors, they do everything.

If you have Government ID, you can go to the Airport and buy Bottles, I Knew some guys who were in Alpha group, they used to buy Bottles for 60 us and Sell it for 180. The company is a South African Company that used to Run the airport until the Turkish favori took over.

This all for show, Behind Closed doors, they do everything.
Yea its all for show trying to bust people for hookah but letting a drug roam free on the streets is alright lol what a joke country

World

VIP
you guys acting like he executed them

he just tapped them with a stick :mjlol:

it’s not a physical punishment just humiliating

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So lets stop the whole clapping hands for a mayor who has done nothing you can catch a mean case in the west just for carrying khat lol
You have to start somewhere. Can’t believe anytime someone says let’s do something about more serious drugs like heroin and cocaine, we get the usual but what about khat. Everything has a time and a place

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You see stuff like this proves clan expansion is going on in east Hiraan. Some claim to be ‘expanding’ on main towns and turfs but you never ever hear of clan clashes or one bullet being fired? How’s that possible lol.
I realised I posted this in the wrong thread but there’s actually even more clan fighting in Jalalaqsi. An MP talking about it earlier today

2DCC7271-54C3-41CE-8D05-2CB910398059.jpeg

Banadir Deputy Yabooh announces operations to crack down on drugs at the airport and port. You can check it at the end

He needs to go TO where Cyaal Werro are and other parts of No Go zones in Mogadishue.

The areas he went to are " Safe, No alshabaab, HG control areas" these hotels and areas are safe because they are HG strong holds.

Now why didnt he go to Abgaal Hotels? or Areas where Cyaal Werro are carrying books with options like

Kiss This Girl

Battery up your ass

Stabbed and robbed

Beat with Sticks

Forced to eat sand and take off clothes