Gudoomiya Madaale becomes Batman and gets rid of the trash at Liido beach

I always hear dadkaan oo ka hadlaya "talaabo sharciga waafaqsan" but what sharci are they talking about? Here we have a mayor beating ppl in fkn front of the police :deadmanny:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I always hear dadkaan oo ka hadlaya "talaabo sharciga waafaqsan" but what sharci are they talking about? Here we have a mayor beating ppl in fkn front of the police :deadmanny:
They deserve it, these guys he’s whipping are defo the same ppl ur gonna be seeing on tiktok getting up to madness

I understand that bro, but that doesn't make it right. Sharciga waafaqsan hala mariyo. You can't beat grown ass ppl in the streets and tell them what to do. Odey buu ul u qaatey :deadmanny: :deadmanny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People in office 'abusing' their power and authority will only breed more of their ilk. This will set a dangerous precedent, for people who should be more professional (not that our previous record was better, kkk). :manny:

Based

VIP
Shame is more painful than physical beatings. Those are grown bastards not small children. Ul waxba kama tareyso they need to be named and shamed for bringing dhaqan xumo to our streets. Liido is degenerate central unfortunately

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Night clubs?!?!?! :gucciwhat:
War Xamar maxaa ka socda? How is it even remotely possible? :damedamn:
There is alot of underground secret nightclubs in Mogadishu,i know one in particular owned by Ethiopians,Alcohol is also so high in demand people have started opening up garage room distilerys to brew moonshine

Trending

Latest posts