Gudoomiya Madaale becomes Batman and gets rid of the trash at Liido beach

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Night clubs?!?!?! :gucciwhat:
War Xamar maxaa ka socda? How is it even remotely possible? :damedamn:
You’re naive. There’s nightclubs in all the major cities. Hargeisa is well known for it. Was always inevitable it would reach Xamar once ppl started feeling comfortable and not scared of Shabaab

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Wont work Alcohol is normal in a city where frustration and poverty is high
Shame is more painful than physical beatings. Those are grown bastards not small children. Ul waxba kama tareyso they need to be named and shamed for bringing dhaqan xumo to our streets. Liido is degenerate central unfortunately

You’re naive. There’s nightclubs in all the major cities. Hargeisa is well known for it. Was always inevitable it would reach Xamar once ppl started feeling comfortable and not scared of Shabaab

It's news to me regarding the night clubs aspect, as I assumed that they would not be able to operate it openly. But it appears to be hidden.

Regarding alcohol, I'm aware that there are illicit flows from mainly Ethiopia and partly Djibouti into Somalia. But I've only heard about it happening in SL as it's easy to hide it through the large trade there and uncontrolled in many areas. But in southern Somalia, it must be harder to transport it there, I suppose. Can't believe that people aren't scared of AS repercussions. :kanyehmm:

It's news to me regarding the night clubs aspect, as I assumed that they would not be able to operate it openly. But it appears to be hidden.

Regarding alcohol, I'm aware that there are illicit flows from mainly Ethiopia and partly Djibouti into Somalia. But I've only heard about it happening in SL as it's easy to hide it through the large trade there and uncontrolled in many areas. But in southern Somalia, it must be harder to transport it there, I suppose. Can't believe that people aren't scared of AS repercussions. :kanyehmm:
drugs and condoms were found in AS liberated towns. Those guys are hypocrites. They also take profit from weed farms the people say

There is alot of underground secret nightclubs in Mogadishu,i know one in particular owned by Ethiopians,Alcohol is also so high in demand people have started opening up garage room distilerys to brew moonshine
If this it the case, I retract my earlier comment. The local administration need to enforce law and order at all cost. :ohno:
But alcohol in high demand, are you sure? :what1:

If this it the case, I retract my earlier comment. The local administration need to enforce law and order at all cost. :ohno:
But alcohol in high demand, are you sure? :what1:
He is a hawiye hater don’t listen to the hoog sheeg he is spewing. Alcohol is most definitely not in high demand and you have to find long and hard to access it

drugs and condoms were found in AS liberated towns. Those guys are hypocrites. They also take profit from weed farms the people say

Cajiib! I don't hold AS to high regards. I assume, just like with the Talibans, that they are engaged in illegal (read: haram) activities with drugs. After all, they kill, extort and do every things they aren't supposed to do. This can only be solved with harsher measures.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Shabaab have long stopped caring about halal and haram. They are a mafia and only act when it’s in their interest (inducing fear). Look at all the weed, alcohol the SNA are finding in their hideouts. They also make money from growing weed etc.

Also yes alcohol gets in from DDS very easily. I know that Galmudug police always are doing some operation burning alcohol coming in but I’d assume like most police operation in Somalia it’s mostly igu sawir and that most of the time they are slipping through. If they want to get control of it, you need to do these operations daily and every hour of the day.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

It is true that anyone who opposes this is clearly contradicting the Hadiths. This is beyond doubt and I’m not commenting on whether the opposition to Madaale doing this is right or wrong although I personally support his actions

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
There’s a guy from my immediate sub who owns and operates a weed farm west of the river near Burane neighbourhood of Mahadaay. He makes immensely more money than all the farmers surrounding him growing normal crops lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Sheekh Cali Dheere “Sidii Ushii Cumar Binu Kidaab ayey heybad u yeelatay Ushii xalay ee Duqa Muqdisho, Gudoomiye waad mahadsantahay Culimaduna way ku garab taaganyihiin”

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A lot of ppl are finding excuses (journalists, some MPs and the usual human rights lobby) for these ppl but this is one of the less bad things happening in these clubs, others are rape, drugging ppl without their knowledge, public intercourse etc. it’s not like madaale went to some youth club where ppl just hang out.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Let the youth have fun Madaale seems like a draconian extremist. Only AS would beat people up.

:mjlol:

Attachments

• IMG_7454.jpeg
    IMG_7454.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 70