Galmudug Vs Puntland all out war had begun/commenced ( halaga qayb galo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb please tell me who lives in Wajaale,Gabiley City and Arabsiyo?

I will be waiting for your answer sxb
I posted two videos, the first in gabiley beesha Samaroon were expressing their concerns for the Isaac snm malaria dhul balaarsii, the second was the diaspora Samaroon community expressing their disdain for SNM and how they closed down the airport in borama & the ports of salac & brought their Isaac troops on Samaroon land, gabiley has always belonged to Samaroon just like cerigaabo has always belonged to Warsengeli boowe. Why are you ignoring the views of Samaroon?dont they matter miise only Isaac matter to you kkkkk

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I posted two videos, the first in gabiley beesha Samaroon were expressing their concerns for the Isaac snm malaria dhul balaarsii, the second was the diaspora Samaroon community expressing their disdain for SNM and how they closed down the airport in borama & the ports of salac & brought their Isaac troops on Samaroon land, gabiley has always belonged to Samaroon just like cerigaabo has always belonged to Warsengeli boowe. Why are you ignoring the views of Samaroon?dont they matter miise only Isaac matter to you kkkkk
Their voice matters except when they start claiming deegans that don't belong to them.

Anyways you should focus on defending your women from Sacad HG warya

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Their voice matters except when they start claiming deegans that don't belong to them.

Anyways you should focus on defending your women from Sacad HG warya
What about the sultan of Beesha Samaroon sultan weber?
Hawiye & MJ share a government we'll solve our issues insha Allah then we'll free the people of Awdal, Salal & Gabiley iyo laas canood from the somalidiids SNM tribal Miltia.

RudeBoi

What about the sultan of Beesha Samaroon sultan weber?
Hawiye & MJ share a government we'll solve our issues insha Allah then we'll free the people of Awdal, Salal & Gabiley iyo laas canood from the somalidiids SNM tribal Miltia.
Gabiley is Sacad Muuse and the home of my subclan the Jibril Abokor.

Also you will not liberate anyone.Your women will be raped by the HG inshallah.Somaliland/International community will make sure that chaos will remain in a forever

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Also you will not liberate anyone.Your women will be raped by the HG inshallah.Somaliland/International community will make sure that chaos will remain in a forever
I live in London but that doesn't mean I own it, hell I can move to baidabo but that don't mean I own it, gabiley is & will be always owned by Samaroon just like cerigaabo will always be owned by Warsengeli. Wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay bey somaliida ku maahmaahan.

Here's a clip by suldan Wabar the suldan of Beesha Samaroon, who is talking about the expansionist agenda of Isaac who are oppressing his people.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I live in London but that doesn't mean I own it, hell I can move to baidabo but that don't mean I own it, gabiley is & will be always owned by Samaroon just like cerigaabo will always be owned by Warsengeli. Wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay bey somaliida ku maahmaahan.

Here's a clip by suldan Wabar the suldan of Beesha Samaroon, who is talking about the expansionist agenda of Isaac who are oppressing his people.
Go get your meds :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I reiterate splinter don't throw stones when you live inside a glass house, otherwise I'll dash some cheese at you, you ratfaced mofo :ftw9nwa:

@AbdiJohnson this guy is praying for rape of Somali girls Is this allow in Somali forum?

RudeBoi

I don't care about what HY or HJ did to your Harti cousins.But here in the Western part of Somaliland.Gabiley will always be Habar Awal Jibril Abokor territory.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@RudeBoi suldan Wabar said burco, Berbera, hargaisa are only hundred years old whereas Samaroon had saylac for thousands of years so pay homage :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't care about what HY or HJ did to your Harti cousins.But here in the Western part of Somaliland.Gabiley will always be Habar Awal Jibril Abokor territory.
As an MJ I will always support Samaroon over SNM aggression & dhul balaarsii.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Saylac is Cisse territory...
Cisse & Samaroon are how ciidagale is to an Arap like really? Please don't insult my intelligence, did I mention that I have also been to Djibouti? Idoor kkk my nigga waxna Dir ha kala saarin I thought shiekh Isaac was descended from Arabs :ftw9nwa:

RudeBoi

Cisse & Samaroon are how ciidagale is to an Arap like really? Please don't insult my intelligence, did I mention that I have also been to Djibouti? Idoor kkk my nigga waxna Dir ha kala saarin I thought shiekh Isaac was descended from Arabs :ftw9nwa:
Yes Ciidigalle and Arap have always had beef.Same with Cisse and Samarone.Samarone have expanded at the expense of Cisse while Habar Awal never gave those niggas an inch

Your broke ass can't afford a plane ticket.You think I believe you went to Djoubiti:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending