Galmudug Vs Puntland all out war had begun/commenced ( halaga qayb galo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In sha Allah al shabaab & their sympathisers will get cleansed from the land, may Allah help us defeat these terrorists & terrorist sympathisers, they want Puntland to be taken over by Al shabaab, but the most benevolent is the best of planners.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Galhutu calacal never ends after all hutu militia from cadodo, baraxley got chased by leelkase today:mjlol:

Teknikal ayay laso galeen marka haa laa joojiyo dagaalka kulaha:dead:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Last year, when a similar skirmish took place, I was misguided and supported Galhutu. Now that I've seen the light, I must support my maternal Darood family against these rogues. Guul Puntland Guul!

So far 20 Galhutu slain:damn::holeup::lolbron:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
How can that be an mj when its Leelkase fighting check their websites the fighting is outside of the city beyond the western checkpoint inside their territory!

Nothing food has come out of Somali in-fighting and nothing will.

How this can be the daily headline of Somalia while in Somaliland they're securing port deals and bettering the economy is stupid.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nothing food has come out of Somali in-fighting and nothing will.

How this can be the daily headline of Somalia while in Somaliland they're securing port deals and bettering the economy is stupid.
Somalis love war that's why the situation is like this. I'm glad SL smarter then this and understands violence does nothing but harm.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis love war that's why the situation is like this. I'm glad SL smarter then this and understands violence does nothing but harm.
Weren't Isaac fighting along clan lines less than a month ago? You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house besides Isaac live in three tuulo, to compare that with Somalia as a whole is preposterous to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts