Galmudug Vs Puntland all out war had begun/commenced ( halaga qayb galo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nothing food has come out of Somali in-fighting and nothing will.

How this can be the daily headline of Somalia while in Somaliland they're securing port deals and bettering the economy is stupid.
Hawiye have been holding Somalia back for 25 years, now you're openly supporting al shabaab?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Weren't Isaac fighting along clan lines less than a month ago? You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house besides Isaac live in three tuulo, to compare that with Somalia as a whole is preposterous to say the least.
Ma nigga I never heard of your people until I joined this site. I even knew about hawiye, Habar gidir and such but never heard of punt land or mj before.

Honestly don't give a shit either I rather not know anything about y'all cause you guys ain't really that relevant to me or have any major cities for that matter.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Weren't Isaac fighting along clan lines less than a month ago? You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house besides Isaac live in three tuulo, to compare that with Somalia as a whole is preposterous to say the least.
Tuloo? Hargeisa has a bigger population then entire Harti + Marexaan combined :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

waraabe

Your superior

Dhabacyo kkkkkkkk call America again

Did you ask the American soldiers to f*ck u

RudeBoi

Ma nigga I never heard of your people until I joined this site. I even knew about hawiye, Habar gidir and such but never heard of punt land or mj before.

Honestly don't give a shit either I rather not know anything about y'all cause you guys ain't really that relevant to me or have any major cities for that matter.
Sxb don't take any of these Captain Philps niggas seriously especially that CognitivelyGay character

Honestly don't give a shit either I rather not know anything about y'all cause you guys ain't really ain't the relevant to me or have any major cities for that matter.

Simply because you are not Somali, real Somalis knew and intermarried each Other from north to south for example your leader faisal waraable his wife is from south

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Simply because you are not full Somali, real Somalis knew and intermarried each Other from north to south for example your leader faisal waraable his wife is from south
Lol what the f*ck?

Obv Somalis inter marry my uncle married a abgaal lady. All I'm saying I never knew of punt land or heard of majarteen till I joined this site.

waraabe

Your superior
Simply because you are not full Somali, real Somalis knew and intermarried each Other from north to south for example your leader faisal waraable his wife is from south

Real Somalis speak Somali and you can't speak Somali. No wonder your useless leader hides in bushes if his folk can't even speak English (and you are 45)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Weren't there a tribal war just under a month ago between Isaac?

This clip is about awdal & salal, four judges who were samaroon & ciise resigned from their posts in their land due to Isaac oppression & here you're painting a facade out of isaacland, don't insult our intelligence, its plain for all to see there's a flagrant injustice taking place there.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhabacyo kkkkkkkk call America again

Did you ask the American soldiers to f*ck u
Al shabaab & their sympathisers citiraaf worshippers & Hutu kilingons who support al shish kebab will be smoked like a Philly blunt.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Tuloo? Hargeisa has a bigger population then entire Harti + Marexaan combined :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Where I'm from gobolka Bari Alone is bigger than hargaisa, burco, Berbera combined forget about Puntland :ftw9nwa: stay forever secluded in your Bermuda Triangle holding firmly to your cuqdad kkkk

RudeBoi

Where I'm from gobolka Bari Alone is bigger than hargaisa, burco, Berbera combined forget about Puntland :ftw9nwa: stay forever secluded in your Bermuda Triangle holding firmly to your cuqdad kkkk
Bari is empty with a tiny population....not even insects can live in that hot oven.Explains why half you MJ look as purple as the south Sudanese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending