Finaly Hiiraan State FMS VS SSC FMS is getting through

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
So the whole constitution about FMS containing 2 regions will be abolished or how will it work?

If Hassan Sh do this he will be the great son of Hiraan. Since 1960 aa gobolkaan la dulmiyay asaga ayaana xaqiisa u soo dhiciyay.

Screenshot_20230912-190240.jpg

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
This can be very good for fgs start on good foot with two FMS who will sit down discuss constitution in good faith and align on tax system and are Al shabab free.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
u actually dont tho, large parts of sool and sanaag are still somaliland controlled.
we don't claim tiny caynaba majority of sool is under our control, we have full control of our side of sanaag same with warsangeli,cayn also, u seem to be uneducated about the North like typical southerner

we don't claim tiny caynaba majority of sool is under our control, we have full control of our side of sanaag same with warsangeli,cayn also, u seem to be uneducated about the North like typical southerner

u dont tho little bro,

even this map is generous

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 1.40.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 1.40.55 PM.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 106

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
u dont tho little bro
we in the outskirt of oog which is few walks from caynaba, using iidoor map which still proves my point of majority of sool being under ssc kkk i smell u cuqdad from miles SSC states is actual states if we using common sense and not paper kkk
1694544292798.png

Very good news :salute:

This is the era of statehood, clans who aspire to be a states have shown their resolves at the battlefield, Hiiraan and SSC should be the next 2 states and HGs are pushing for this.

I'm proud that HGs are part and partial from both these states, as we have deegaans and posts there, deputy governor of Hiiraan and deputy of Lascanod, and in both states we have fought with our brothers in blood, sweat and tears, Cali Jeyte and the Garaads when they both called for support beesha HGs were the first to respond to their warcry call and join in their liberation.

Marka Guul SSC state and Guul Hiiraan state.

Very good news :salute:

This is the era of statehood, clans who aspire to be a states have shown their resolves at the battlefield, Hiiraan and SSC should be the next 2 states and HGs are pushing for this.

I'm proud that HGs are part and partial from both these states, as we have deegaans and posts there, Deputy governor of Hiiraan and deputy of Lascanod, and in both states we have fought with our brothers, Cali Jeyte and the Garaads when they both called for support beehsa HGs were first to response to their call and join in their liberation.

Marka Guul SSC state and Guul Hiiraan state.
Who tf even lives in hiraan state and why do they want to leave hirshabeel?

Lol at large parts?

Does Galmudug control all of Mudug? And the other FMS?

Al shabab control half the south, yet somehow there states down there lol

we control majority of mudug, and all the area our people settle.

I agree KGS should be split up with Lower shabelle joing Benadiir state.