Finaly Hiiraan State FMS VS SSC FMS is getting through

Good news. It's perfectly balanced for 4.5, one new Darood state and one new Hawiye state.

We'll see SSC develop faster due to PL willingness to invest as well as help develop the nascent state. Unfortunately Hiiraan State won't get this kind of support due to Hirshabelle being a paper state. I reckon Hiiraan State will surpass the baby FMS like Galmudug and Hirshabelle within a year or two of focused work and investment from the Xawaadle.
The well organized Xawaadle who defeated Al Shabaab with no resources to mention if they had their own State and resources im sure they will be a real FMS not a paper FMS that have strong relations with Ethiopia.

Having Managing Hiiraan's 27 Seats will make them a clan with a powerful influence in the SFG next will be a PM 🀣🀣

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Hiraan state will collapse to infighting, how will the clans share the state while being opposed to each other.

why cant you just join puntland, your brothers? i don't understand.
Cuz u nigga Are xunguri always trying to prioritize your needs before SSC just like either las qoray which has been over shadowed by bosaso im terms of a port and fishing district. Gobolnoimo will insure our future resources are out to good use.

Cuz u nigga Are xunguri always trying to prioritize your needs before SSC just like either las qoray which has been over shadowed by bosaso im terms of a port and fishing district. Gobolnoimo will insure our future resources are out to good use.
Xunguri???
We let you guys keep all of your PL gov posts including the vp and the second most mp seats in the state while all of your lands have been outside of PL control and without you guys bringing anything to the table. For many years, PL troops have gone unpaid for months while money has gone in the pockets of your corrupt politicians and clan elders. I as an MJ fully support SSC state as your people are difficult to deal with. You've given both PL iyo SL headaches for years. Hell, you guys haven't even been able to get along among yourselves for years. Each subclan believes they are the real leaders of all Dhulbahante.

And as for Las qoray, don't you think it makes sense for PL to invest in Bosaso since they is already an existing port in that city?

Also, Las Qoray is in a disputed territory which has changed hands before. Can you imagine PL investing millions of dollars only for it to fall in SL control?

Not saying Las Qoray shouldn't be developed. All I'm saying is it is very risking for PL to gamble in a disputed territory that has backstabed us before.

Xunguri???
We let you guys keep all of your PL gov posts including the vp and the second most mp seats in the state while all of your lands have been outside of PL control and without you guys bringing anything to the table. For many years, PL troops have gone unpaid for months while money has gone in the pockets of your corrupt politicians and clan elders. I as an MJ fully support SSC state as your people are difficult to deal with. You've given both PL iyo SL headaches for years. Hell, you guys haven't even been able to get along among yourselves for years. Each subclan believes they are the real leaders of all Dhulbahante.

And as for Las qoray, don't you think it makes sense for PL to invest in Bosaso since they is already an existing port in that city?

Also, Las Qoray is in a disputed territory which has changed hands before. Can you imagine PL investing millions of dollars only for it to fall in SL control?

Not saying Las Qoray shouldn't be developed. All I'm saying is it is very risking for PL to gamble in a disputed territory that has backstabed us before.
At the end of the day pl should never have a say in any of SSC affairs anymore your military aid and hospitality will be repaid that is for certain however the reason sool sanaag and cayn gave not developed is because of the continuous meddling of pl and SL this is undeniable the time for warsangeli and dhulbahante to raise and make big moves is now and a port in los qoray will be beginning of a prosperous era.

World

VIP
At the end of the day pl should never have a say in any of SSC affairs anymore your military aid and hospitality will be repaid that is for certain however the reason sool sanaag and cayn gave not developed is because of the continuous meddling of pl and SL this is undeniable the time for warsangeli and dhulbahante to raise and make big moves is now and a port in los qoray will be beginning of a prosperous era.
You are an id00r sheegato

I fully support reer SSC to self determination and I wish them all the best.

Xunguri???

sxb this brother claimed Warsangeli

Last edited:
No problem with that at all, it's just that he was addressing you as a Dhulbahante so wanted to clarify it for him.

I have no problems with what both of you said, it's between yall.
Got no problem with both brotherly clans. I wish all the best for reer SSC.

15+ clans live in that region, madness! 🀣
Laangaab Isxamnaar kid Hiiraan has only 5 qabiilo but yes its has other communities who r dulsaar on them. This is good for us politically as they dont matter in reality we will use their seats for the elections and for our hotels. Even Dabageed owns now 2 million from the money he took from them what do you think if it was a president?

Even under former "HAG" powersharing Galmudug was for HG, Hirshabelle for Hawadle and Banaadir for Abgaal you the laangaab ciilan were abd still are in Calool Hiraab. Now in the new power Sharing Hawadle will have their own Hiiran State and Abgaal their own Jowhar-Kaaran State and HG Galmudug and you will have nothing in the Capital and will stay as a second citizen class under HG in the capital and will rule you too in Ceelbuur laangaab fowqa laangaab 🀣🀣

Right now without being recognized Hiiraan State runs all they way to bakool border and collects taxes from there besides Jawiil aka Kalabayr what do you think of Hiiraan State was recognized? Unlike your Cawaan, Hawadle itself are Dawlad they have Many clans in Galbeedka on their side like Jijeele, Madow, Caafi Gaaljecel, all of them are part of the current Hiiraan State Maamul they were in Maxaas with Jeyte and werre part of the talks with Hassan Sh.

Caafi Hiiraan State

Jijeele Hiiraan State

Screenshot_20230913-084409.jpg

Painful Video his isxambaar Habayaro ciilka haaya fiiri "Abgaal 8 bilood aan la joognay waana carareen, HGna 4 maalin oon Ceelbuur joognay waa naga soo gaari weysay hada Xawaadle aan qaxooti ku nahay" 🀣🀣

This is your reality laangaabow Somalia will be the republic of Federal clans and you have no place in cause you are deegaanless ungrateful isxambaar clan 🀣🀣
Screenshot_20230913-084409.jpg

Hiiraan are 6 clans XL, Gaaljecel, baadicade, Jijeele, madow and HG

Last edited:

Warsangeli? If that is your actual clan, you are very ill-informed. Puntland is building the highway in Sanaag, aside from Warsan money, they are using PL tax money, taken from school children. That is called highly prioritising.
Secondly, Bosaso belongs to Warsan also and is right next to Las Qoray. Why would any Warsan in their right mind want two ports right next to each other? It is economically illogical.
Bosaso is an ancient commerce town of strategic value, that is why the Kacaan regime built the port there. Go take it up with them.

What would make more sense is to rebuild the fishing factory and to build a fishing pier/dock.

Last edited:
Laangaab Isxamnaar kid Hiiraan has only 5 qabiilo but yes its has other communities who r dulsaar on them. This is good for us politically as they dont matter in reality we will use their seats for the elections and for our hotels. Even Dabageed owns now 2 million from the money he took from them what do you think if it was a president?

Even under former "HAG" powersharing Galmudug was for HG, Hirshabelle for Hawadle and Banaadir for Abgaal you the laangaab ciilan were abd still are in Calool Hiraab. Now in the new power Sharing Hawadle will have their own Hiiran State and Abgaal their own Jowhar-Kaaran State and HG Galmudug and you will have nothing in the Capital and will stay as a second citizen class under HG in the capital and will rule you too in Ceelbuur laangaab fowqa laangaab 🀣🀣

Right now without being recognized Hiiraan State runs all they way to bakool border and collects taxes from there besides Jawiil aka Kalabayr what do you think of Hiiraan State was recognized? Unlike your Cawaan, Hawadle itself are Dawlad they have Many clans in Galbeedka on their side like Jijeele, Madow, Caafi Gaaljecel, all of them are part of the current Hiiraan State Maamul they were in Maxaas with Jeyte and werre part of the talks with Hassan Sh.

Caafi Hiiraan State

Jijeele Hiiraan State

View attachment 293223

Painful Video his isxambaar Habayaro ciilka haaya fiiri "Abgaal 8 bilood aan la joognay waana carareen, HGna 4 maalin oon Ceelbuur joognay waa naga soo gaari weysay hada Xawaadle aan qaxooti ku nahay" 🀣🀣

This is your reality laangaabow Somalia will be the republic of Federal clans and you have no place in cause you are deegaanless ungrateful isxambaar clan 🀣🀣
View attachment 293223

Hiiraan are 6 clans XL, Gaaljecel, baadicade, Jijeele, madow and HG

How is Hiiraan only 6 clans when Fahad Yasins seat is in Beledweyne and you suffered bomb attacks that couldn't stop him until Muqdisho stepped in. Under any powersharing, you can never dream of more than a part time shot at Hirshabelle and thats the truth really. You have no executive future in Somalia, you depend on a federal clause to change in your favour while the guy in charge of the Constitution is a Murusade Minister Hasan Macalin 🀣 Somalia is sticking with the current states. One clause will open a pandora's box like the 2012 diaspora hotel run states fiascos. This is not the idea you thought through well enough.

How is Hiiraan only 6 clans when Fahad Yasins seat is in Beledweyne and you suffered bomb attacks that couldn't stop him until Muqdisho stepped in. Under any powersharing, you can never dream of more than a part time shot at Hirshabelle and thats the truth really. You have no executive future in Somalia, you depend on a federal clause to change in your favour while the guy in charge of the Constitution is a Murusade Minister Hasan Macalin 🀣 Somalia is sticking with the current states. One clause will open a pandora's box like the 2012 diaspora hotel run states fiascos. This is not the idea you thought through well enough.

Screenshot_20230913-155859.jpg

Whatever isxambaar kid keep cleaning Xafaayadaha 🀣🀣

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
And we control the majority of 80% of Sool, cayn, and we are now getting our areas in Sanaag and will officially split up Ceerigabo the capital. Sounds more than enough to me πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
If it was up to me, I'd ditched that city all together. Splitting cities in half isn''t great idea, nor I'd wasted my time convincing the other half to join SSC, that will cause headaches and horgaals in the future.