Finaly Hiiraan State FMS VS SSC FMS is getting through

Why these niggas even beefing. Goofy ass beef abgaal should be the bigger person and give these niggas the kuursi. Since abgaal has the fgs kuursi now

Ain't that the same with your beesha up north? :ohno:

The qaranka being on verge of collapse thanks to Muuse arrogance. Tell the old man to give up his kursi and save whatever left of the state :francis:

And we control the majority of 80% of Sool, cayn, and we are now getting our areas in Sanaag and will officially split up Ceerigabo the capital. Sounds more than enough to me 🤷🏽‍♂️
why cant you just join puntland, your brothers? i don't understand.

Ain't that the same with your beesha up north? :ohno:

The qaranka being on verge of collapse thanks to Muuse arrogance. Tell the old man to give up his kursi and save whatever left of the state :francis:
Yeah i see you. Inter clan beef is so stupid we even live in hargeisa together. Muse will leave anyway and ciro will most likely be the president and will make things cool down

Habar Awal are what we call "Laandheere" so most deffo. Get your slice while the pie is hot. @Mr steal your naag 2
I see you in xamar next week for my request :mjhaps:
Pink Style GIF by Great Big Story

Mostly because Harti Abgaal and Xawaadle can’t share a state. Both want to be President.

Also Xawaadle rightly argue Hiiraan was the only region not split
Hiiraan will be split into two provinces than be an FMS

Middle Shabele will join Mogadishu as autonomous capital not as FMS. Just autonomous adminstration like Washington DC. Will elect its officials.independent from the SFG.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I am Minister of interior in FGS, Minister of Interior in SSC, Minister of Education in Galmudug, Minister of Disaster and Humanitarian aid in KG, and Agaasimaha Education in Banadir and some shit Ministerial position in HS I can’t remember. Not bad. We need a Ministerial position in DDS

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Good news. It's perfectly balanced for 4.5, one new Darood state and one new Hawiye state.

We'll see SSC develop faster due to PL willingness to invest as well as help develop the nascent state. Unfortunately Hiiraan State won't get this kind of support due to Hirshabelle being a paper state. I reckon Hiiraan State will surpass the baby FMS like Galmudug and Hirshabelle within a year or two of focused work and investment from the Xawaadle.

Good news. It's perfectly balanced for 4.5, one new Darood state and one new Hawiye state.

We'll see SSC develop faster due to PL willingness to invest as well as help develop the nascent state. Unfortunately Hiiraan State won't get this kind of support due to Hirshabelle being a paper state. I reckon Hiiraan State will surpass the baby FMS like Galmudug and Hirshabelle within a year or two of focused work and investment from the Xawaadle.
This is good from development perspective. Hawadle lands in Hiraan haven’t been receiving funding specifically from EU liberation program due to not being recognised and not working with HS administration. I think HSM changed that during his Maxaas visit but much more money if state is recognised.

According to this there is no more ‘Hirshabelle’. Middle Shabelle will join Banadir just like pre 1980 days and get direct funding from FGS. Very good for investment.

Balcad already has seen huge increase in taxes due to becoming a popular tourism hotspot for youth in Mogadishu. I see potential in Coastal Warsheehk and Cadale not to mention all the new schools and roads we are building. Might warm up to this idea as time goes on.

Last edited:
This is good from development perspective. Hawadle lands in Hiraan haven’t been receiving funding specifically from EU liberation program due to not being recognised and not working with HS administration. I think HSM changed that during his Maxaas visit but much more money if state is recognised.

According to this there is no more ‘Hirshabelle’. Middle Shabelle will join Banadir and get direct funding from FGS. Very good for investment. Balcad already has seen huge increase in taxes due to becoming a popular tourism hotspot for youth in Mogadishu. I see potential in Coastal Warsheehk and Cadale not to mention all the new schools and roads we are building. Might warm up to this idea as time goes on.

I wish HSM did this from the start in 2016. Imagine how developed our lands would have been

I wish HSM did this from the start in 2016. Imagine how developed our lands would have been
It caused uncessary problems as well. Hiraan can easily be split into two gobol and made a state. HSM was going through too much pressure during the end of his term in 2016. He didn’t think this through. Lets see how it works out