BREAKING NEWS Fighting has started in Bosaso

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
PSF are celebrating. they won this skirmish. Look at the weapons they captured, they are squatting in madaxtooyata.
Dude, stop embarrassing yourself.

smh GIF

This was when the new PSF director took over control and invited the soldiers for diner

FAKE NEWS. No it is not. Look at the car behind them in the video I posted it's captured loot from deni's militia. It's not even in the same place. And they are not wearing the same clothes. Not the same guys either. Two different videos, and you will never find the clip i posted in the video you posted.

You fool. Galmudug trained US forces are stronger than Puntlands. Trust me on this.

Anyway we will see how strong PSF is in how it deals with Deni's militias.
No such thing as Galmudug trained US forces or trained anything really.

Gorgor forces occasionally go to Galmudug to pacify the wild hordes, however that is a blessing sent forth by your leader Farmaajo Ibn Darood.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
PSF have shelled Madaxtooyada Bosaso so bad Deni forces have fled PSF superior training and technical skills have aided them. Now Deni has called for PMPF reinforcements but they wont arrive until tonight. For now PSF must secure the city from Deni miltia

PSF have shelled Madaxtooyada Bosaso so bad Deni forces have fled PSF superior training and technical skills have aided them. Now Deni has called for PMPF reinforcements but they wont arrive until tonight. For now PSF must secure the city from Deni miltia

The emirates already said Deni can't use PMPF for political reasons and said they will stop funding and training. Let's see what PMPF does.

I urge all civilians be taught how to operate in a conflict. Your supposed to get on the ground because the bullets are flying in mid-air. I urge President Deni to quickly end this operation and clear the area from civilians. This dude is holed up in a house, he isn't going anywhere. It's a damn family trying to fight a state. This is unacceptable.

Diyano must be put before military trial for his cowardice and disobedience to the Puntland President orders. There is only one puntland govt, one army, one people, if u don't like that then go into exile like jama ali jama did.

it’s mad when you think about it. This is a problem across Somalia. People think state resources belong to them and their family.

PSF is winning. There is no way US trained forces can be defeated by militias.

#PSF Waxey Gacanta Ku dhigeen Gaadiidd Dagaal Iyo Hub farabadan oo Ay ka carareen Ciidankii Saciid deni

269729751_5012091402175635_3408370937116672377_n.jpg

Trending

Latest posts