Fighting has started in Bosaso

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They are blaming Gorgor now and Dawlada FGS for their huge defeat

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

Farmaajo that sly fox has been planning this for years. He is truly a political savant, my secret conspiracy theory is the Farmaajo is working to destroy all FMS military capacity so they can fully rely on FGS.

He is the longest ruling somali leader since Siyad Barre.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Psf bombed madaxtooyada & taliska booliska :cryinglaughsmiley:

View attachment 209665
:dead:
It was already in there, steroid injecting hermaphrodite. The last obstacle to Bosaso's development is being removed tonight, it's a sad day for our enemies. The principle people against Bosaso port are going night night.

Guul Deni, ops about to catch a lead bullet.

:salute:

I'm hearing reports that Deni will be arrested in baidoa. The isimo already gave the go ahead for a coup to oust Deni since he broke several laws. The parliament will impeach him while he is in Baidoa.

I think this is an official coup happening in PL the next city the conflict will strike is Garrowe the capital let's see if Deni would be able to come back or fly over to Xamar and let his VP to handle the situation

Farmaajo should make this monster gorgor they are scared of reality. He should airlift them to Bosaso. PSF should take control of the airport and welcome gorgor and haramcad. Plus the eritrean trained troops.

Trending

Latest posts