Fighting has started in Bosaso

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Got woken up with heavy gun fire a few minutes ago and it's still on going.

:francis:I hope they think it's worth it, so sick of these selfish SOB.

I pray no innocents get caught in the cross fire and these idiots wipe themselves out.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
These fucking madaxtooyos started it. They killed a PSF soldier last night and another this morning. All this is because of them.

Nacaala deni ku yaala. Dude ruined a peaceful city all because of him wanting to steal mp seats. The people of badhan should send troops to aid PSF.

Dhaawac hooyadaas Soomaaliyeed ee saakay usoo shaqa tagtay ubbadkeeda oo meel la marsiiyo la waayey maadaama Ciidamo ka amar qaata Saciid Deni ay go'doomiyeen magaaladaas ayaa ugu danbeyn hadda la geeyay Isbitaalka weyn ee magaalada Bosaaso. Is weydiintu waxa ay tahay yaa qaadaya masuuliyada dayaca amni ee ka taagan magaalada Bosaaso? Aragtidaada.

Denis soldiers refused the civilians to escape. Add to that theres no where to take the wounded civilians. As you can see above where a working mum got wounded and people dont know what to do. I hope PSF capture Deni and jail him.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge all civilians be taught how to operate in a conflict. Your supposed to get on the ground because the bullets are flying in mid-air. I urge President Deni to quickly end this operation and clear the area from civilians. This dude is holed up in a house, he isn't going anywhere. It's a damn family trying to fight a state. This is unacceptable.

Diyano must be put before military trial for his cowardice and disobedience to the Puntland President orders. There is only one puntland govt, one army, one people, if u don't like that then go into exile like jama ali jama did.