BREAKING NEWS Fighting has started in Bosaso

I urge all civilians be taught how to operate in a conflict. Your supposed to get on the ground because the bullets are flying in mid-air. I urge President Deni to quickly end this operation and clear the area from civilians. This dude is holed up in a house, he isn't going anywhere. It's a damn family trying to fight a state. This is unacceptable.

Diyano must be put before military trial for his cowardice and disobedience to the Puntland President orders. There is only one puntland govt, one army, one people, if u don't like that then go into exile like jama ali jama did.

Deni has no power he is NOT the state. The elders of puntland passes their judgement and DENI refuses.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I hope everyone is safe and I’m disgusted this happening. Hopefully, no one is harmed inshallah.

However, let this be a lesson to not speak too soon. Too many people were so certain that this would never happen.

Somalia isn’t safe and it’s people are trigger happy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Waaqmasho Deni is the government not the Isimo. Isimo are not allowed to interfere in day to day governance which include government executive orders, they're only role is conflict resolution according to PL constitution. They have not resolved this conflict because Deni has rejected the outcome, it was up to them to resolve this and they have failed miserably.

We need an outside ISIM like Islan Bashir not the Boqor as he has a conflict of interest.

Heavy weaponry captured from denis ragtag militia!!! This anti-aircraft gun was being demonstrated by Deni. Its 1 out of two brought by Deni.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

People are fleeing as fighting rages in Bosaso Deni is busy in Baidoa!

:trumpsmirk: Looks like Deni lost Bosaso election venue and is now out of the Presidential Race.

and with one move, Deni has been completely neutralized:icon lol:

TekNiKo

VIP

Diyaano family is much stronger than they thought they have absolutely shelled Madaxtooyada and overrun Deni this is why you dont mess with locals! Remember when the elders warned him? They probably gave the green light to attack while Deni is busy in Koonfuur Galbeed

C2EEBB84-2C19-4A0F-AFAA-A8BE5AE2F063.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As puntites please tell your families to donate blood, so the wounded do not die.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Farmaajo comes back the genius Farmaajo who has helped his friends Asad Diyaano and ruined Deni legacy forever he sent Laftagareen to distract him with parties and xaflad kkkkkk then when he was gone boom PSF capture Bosaso what a great victory for Nabad iyo Nolol

How can people be cheering the death and injuries of fellow Somalis and Muslims?! Shameful behavior. May Allah guide us to peace!

Trending

Latest posts