Fighting has started in Bosaso

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another highlight from deni's speech is when he said, " the isimo should have explained to me privately that not taking the agreement will have this kind of result. They should have made me understand"

OH NO! People DIE and the city gets destroyed when bullets are fired! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!! :krs:
He is now praising Diyaano family :mjkkk: what a defeated man. We warned him Diyano family was not to be messed with

cow

VIP
I listened to Deni's speech, how anyone can listen to that and still support him is beyond me. The guy literally said "the ISIMO needed to explain it to me like a toddler i had no idea what i was doing"

he said the ISIMO position was correct. He got defeated then humiliated he is now in saving his presidency mode.

See below for those interested in a summary of the presidents speech. Ignore the fake news merchants.

Tough week for reer PL. AUN dadka diintay. the events show we have a long way to go before becoming a serious state run by civilians rather than clans. Deni made some mistakes but ultimately made the right decision for peace and the greater good of the state.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good Kiss the ring of Boqor Burhaan the dictator has truly be humbled I told him
you better listen to Boqorka now he must kiss the ring

Reminds me of this epic scene

:wow:

Deni let the madaxtoyada get into his head and went on a power trip. He shattered any chance to run for Somalia's presidency.

May cool heads prevail.

So what does it mean when Deni says that he no longer has any control over the Diana family enterprise?

Is this a state within a state situation?

Looks like after good old karbaash, Deni caves in and submits as he recognizes the State within a State apparatus called PSF and Isimida Clan elders being the real power of Puntland.

Deni is hated by the Harti community all over, he has destroyed the sharaf of reer Harti in Somalia.

Inshallah these fake states are replaced by regional governments lead by a patriotic Somali government.

By the US to PSF, they were shelling the city indiscriminately to pressure the government to stop the attack, and they succeeded, most of the civilian casualties was from these mortars.
This is why Somalia needs a centralization of the military. All these tribal militias need to be disarmed and replaced with *trained* gorgor.

I think this is the best solution, let all Puntland elders not just the once from Bari and politicians decide on the matter, and both sides accept the solution, otherwise there will be a lot of casualties.

This is why Somalia needs a centralization of the military. All these tribal militias need to be disarmed and replaced with *trained* gorgor.
PSF isn't a military, the problem is they were kinda independent taking their salaries from Uncle Sam, so the lesson is don't allow independent armies in your state otherwise it will bite you.

reer

VIP
Looks like after good old karbaash, Deni caves in and submits as he recognizes the State within a State apparatus called PSF and Isimida Clan elders being the real power of Puntland.
puntland: we want decentralization
psf: we want decentralization
puntalnd: 😯😯😯

Professor deni needs to strike back at farmajo . The zanazabri dissed the only ppl who couldve turned farmajo and N&n to xalaal meat but atlas he couldnt wait to diss the hu2us on the low but decided to diss them in the open field

Trending