Fighting has started in Bosaso

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ciidanka PSF winnimg hearts and minds and providing food and supplies for the people

7E9C0E19-A872-4431-B341-592C5585D732.jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@repo the situation is getting better and soon this insurrection will end. Deni needs to take revenge on Farmajo
Seriously, you are talking about a man that needs an AMISOM helicopter to travel around Banadir, he can't even travel 20 miles. Shabaab are 50 miles away from his seat in Wardhiigley. Farmaajo isn't coming back, Somalis don't do re-elections.

If Deni personally took a shit on your shoes, you people would still find a way to blame Farmaajo.
Farmajo took advantage of simmering issue. He’s been been trying to cause division and instability for a long time in PL. he did it with former speaker. I bet some of you were accusing Deni of clanism then. As much as the boons try to paint Deni negatively. He’s been very good to the state, and his security and financial reforms are good for the average person. There are a few formerly powerful families that are not happy, but it is expected

Seriously, you are talking about a man that needs an AMISOM helicopter to travel around Banadir, he can't even travel 20 miles. Shabaab are 50 miles away from his seat in Wardhiigley. Farmaajo isn't coming back, Somalis don't do re-elections.

You're right but Deni should do everything on his part to help oust this wretched spoiler and the best way is to run for federal president himself

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're right but Deni should do everything on his part to help oust this wretched spoiler and the best way is to run for federal president himself
He already tried that by funding Badbaado Qaran with money and weapons, a failed endeavor. PSF wa successful

I See You Nod GIF by Yellowstone

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
"the dead bodies fill the streets, most people have fled, I have barricaded myself in my house as I do not have the ability to flee, I have not eaten anything since yesterday or left the house" old man says as heavy machinegun fire heard in the background 2021 Bosaso

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been quite today alx, but only time will tell if it'll stay that way. These elders and the perpetrators discussing heshiis amongst themselves like they didnt turn the city upside down because of their own greed boggles mind tho.

Many people need to he held accountable if they truly want peace.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somaliland official spokesman says “Deni has failed in politics his administration at each other throats and Bosaaso is ruined, he should go back to selling cement and alwaax”

@Wir @Vito Rizutto
:mjlol:
When the kid who regularly annoys you slips, so you have to take the chance to bash him and say karma for you

"the dead bodies fill the streets, most people have fled, I have barricaded myself in my house as I do not have the ability to flee, I have not eaten anything since yesterday or left the house" old man says as heavy machinegun fire heard in the background 2021 Bosaso

What he described is red eye Mooryaan antics. Its 2021 and these people shelled and shoot up their own city. If this continue they will start looting metal sheets off roofs and stripping copper wires :ohlord:

A human as well as political tragedy. I cannot think of a worse political outcome for Deni. He would have been better off negotiating before this conflict… now he will most certainly get the worst resolution possible given he has totally lost control of the situation and faces unimaginable pressure to conclude.
Allah help the people and PL state.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
What he described is red eye Mooryaan antics. Its 2021 and these people shelled and shoot up their own city. If this continue they will start looting metal sheets off roofs and stripping copper wires :ohlord:
Have you not seen the main Masjid destroyed and the muadin killed. What is going on is indeed savagery and unfortunate for natives of Bosaaso.

He already tried that by funding Badbaado Qaran with money and weapons, a failed endeavor. PSF wa successful

I See You Nod GIF by Yellowstone
:mjlol:

Let me guess he paid babadook qaran with puntland printed fake somali shillings and Deni send a plane full of techniikos to middle shabelleh.

Is this what you and your N&N buddy @Bariire are pushing ?

Deni after getting defeated claims the agreement the isimo reached is not a wrong agreement in his eyes. He claims he couldnt' see what the isimo saw when he rejected. :drakewtf:

Deni dagaal ooge, murderer and dictator lied a lot in his speech but the main point was that he admits defeat and is now ready to accept the agreement he rejected before!

Another highlight from deni's speech is when he said, " the isimo should have explained to me privately that not taking the agreement will have this kind of result. They should have made me understand"

OH NO! People DIE and the city gets destroyed when bullets are fired! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!! :krs: