Man immediately wants to propose after getting flowers from GF

Maybe she should propose, she's already buying HIM flowers.

1714519819371.png

I'm just being a troll, ignore me, this story is cute or whatever.

There's an edit to the story!
Deer Popcorn GIF

View attachment 327258

Western Gaalo women stay losing. They play girlfriend, which means they are auditioning for the wife position. This can take years and years on end, and never happen btw. They should listen to their ayeeyos and go back to their old ways (no sex before marriage- why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free).

Western Gaalo women stay losing. They play girlfriend, which means they are auditioning for the wife position. This can take years and years on end, and never happen btw. They should listen to their ayeeyos and go back to their old ways (no sex before marriage- why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free).

This is rare. I think you're talking about good looking or wealthy men who casually have sex with lots of women because they can and that's all they want and those women think they are in a relationship with them. Many western men get no attention from women. This guy sounds like one of those guys since he thought about proposing and now taking her on a romantic getaway just for that reason.

If people can get divorced, then it's possible for people in BF/GF relationships to end too

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Poor child. He is sooooo happy. Walaahi Men are very simple. All they want from their women is- proof of affection.

But the flowers is suspect tho- in the past men sent flowers to their wives after cheating- a guilty flower sent. Today women being manly and women sports increasing 'eyes roll' maybe she cheated????

Or am i a hater?

Trending