Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The political climate during these hectic times is very toxic. One side we have pro-Kenya camp, other we have anti-kenya

Its upto the government to make their case at IGAD, if they have ample evidence no one will be able to say anything domestically. Upto them to put up or shut up.

If this is because of Bixi visit, then Somalia as a country has that right under international law. But Bixi can meet with Ethiopia PM so what’s this all about?

It all boils down too if Somalis feel the central government have the right to deny others having diplomatic relationships with countries there not in line with. Most countries do as they respect central authority like the United States but Somalia is a special case in this. What a toxic environment all around.

It's cause Kenya seeks a new khat market following their ban from Somalia. Since Somaliland is autonomous, it would be hard for Somalia to block their importation of khat.

Somaliland is after all the largest per capita consumer of khat in the world, 1/3 of the GDP is khat.
1/3? f*ck me. Sounds like cap. I hope that's cap.

2021 seems to be the year Kenya recognises Somaliland and annexes jubaland :francis:

It took these guys 3 days to take back the west gate mall. Their soldiers were on cctv stealing/looting. They also hid in bushes when the Americans base got attacked.

It’s a matter of time before we tame these cowards

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
farmaajo is stressed af. he'll start losing his newly planted hair if they don't give him a break.
His supporters seem to see this as a win. Saying bixi did them a favour kulaha. I mean when gedo was getting bombed by kdf why didn’t they cut ties than ? :mjpls:

Trending

Latest posts