Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

It took these guys 3 days to take back the west gate mall. Their soldiers were on cctv stealing/looting. They also hid in bushes when the Americans base got attacked.

It’s a matter of time before we tame these cowards
Show us the way how to tame them.

We should just invade Kenya from Gedo and take Mandeera then hand it over to them once they hand over Kismaayo to us.:salute:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It took these guys 3 days to take back the west gate mall. Their soldiers were on cctv stealing/looting. They also hid in bushes when the Americans base got attacked.

It’s a matter of time before we tame these cowards

Yet some of our Somali brothers expect these Kenyans to die and secure Kismayo. How can a man who can't even secure a shopping mall for three days help you fight off an invading force? :dead:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is pure publicity stunt from FailMaajo to rally 'nationalists' to his side. Most Somalis despise Kenya and Ethiopia and taking such drastic measures against either one of them is meant to deceive the untutored masses of ordinary people.

There should only be 1 Somali country. 20 million people don't deserve multiple seats in international forums and organizations. No multiple begging bowls begging western taxpayers for aid either. There should only be one begging bowl.

The Arab league issues a statement supporting Somalia’s sovereignty. IGAD meeting is scheduled on the 20th. Depending on how the meeting go farmajo may ask the KDF to leave or maybe even sooner. Farmajo’s plan is to put diplomatic pressure on Kenyan and wait for them the response irrationally(like refusing to leave). Then cry to the IC. We all saw how TPLF made the IC sanction eritrea. Kenya’s recklessness and short-sighted foreign policies may damage its relationship with IC.

This is pure publicity stunt from FailMaajo to rally 'nationalists' to his side. Most Somalis despise Kenya and Ethiopia and taking such drastic measures against either one of them is meant to deceive the untutored masses of ordinary people.
Were both from America, what role do you think the central government should have in fed states/somaliland "diplomatic relations" with other sovereign nations? Can they push back on it and be justified? I admit that I struggle with getting my head around this issue.

*mentioned were from the states because we see how centralized Washington is with foreign policy*

The Arab league issues a statement supporting Somalia’s sovereignty. IGAD meeting is scheduled on the 20th. Depending on how the meeting go farmajo may ask the KDF to leave or maybe even sooner. Farmajo’s plan is to put diplomatic pressure on Kenyan and wait for them the response irrationally(like refusing to leave). Then cry to the IC. We all saw how TPLF made the IC sanction eritrea. Kenya’s recklessness and short-sighted foreign policies may damage its relationship with IC.
So kenya now is TPLF the same TPLF that tricked Farmajo to hand over Qalbi dagax which he without conditions obliged and used it to destroy any credibility fakemajo had.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Were both from America, what role do you think the central government should have in fed states/somaliland "diplomatic relations" with other sovereign nations? Can they push back on it and be justified? I admit that I struggle with getting my head around this issue.

*mentioned were from the states because we see how centralized Washington is with foreign policy*
It's a tricky question but the fault lies with the incomplete constitution. The current provisional constitution doesn't elucidate the powers granted to the Federal government and to those reserved for the member States. The constitution needs to define the exclusive and concurrent powers of both levels of government. Our constitution has been in limbo since 2012. We all should blame it on Hassan Sheikh and Farmaajo's incompetence.

Saxibkey Kenya is the second home to Somalia diaspora and among the wealthiest if not the wealthiest.
In 2006 there was the largest influx and capital flight of Somalis from Somalia especially Xamar to Kenya.
Its 17 years now and alot of them have settled in and those that came as teenagers have settled and married in Kenya while the second generation is 17 years old.

This diaspora community coordinate trade as far as Congo,Sudan,Rwanda etc from Kenya.

Then you have close to amillion Somalia refugees in Kenya settled in camps.

What leaverage has Failmajo have over Kenya?
Most of the "Kenyans" in Xamar are marexan with Kenyan IDs.
Marexan have settled in Kenya since 1991 and they prefer their over Ghetto.

The wealth Mx have in Gedo or Xamar is nothing compared to what they have only in NFD.Then you have major cities like Nairobi,Mombasa,Kisumu etc where they have businesses.

Whoever thinks that Fakemajos strategy of cutting ties with Kenya will hurt Ogaden should know who it will hit most. :ohhhdamn:
Hawiye will be the most affected
Then Mx.

So I want Fakemajo to properly server ties with Kenya and lets see what happens.

:salute:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I support our government, Kenya must respect our country and vice verse. We are a fragile nation slowly emerging from a brutal civil war and tribal conflict. it’s not right for a more powerful neighboring country to take advantage of the volatile situation. I have hope that the upcoming meetings bring a lasting solution inshallah:)

I support our government, Kenya must respect our country and vice verse. We are a fragile nation slowly emerging from a brutal civil war and tribal conflict. it’s not right for a more powerful neighboring country to take advantage of the volatile situation. I have hope that the upcoming meetings bring a lasting solution inshallah:)
Then tell your elay relatives to pack their bags and leave Kenya. :diddyass:

That is wajir shared between Degodia & Ogaden.
Ask those men in the queue some will tell you they are mx but have Degodia or OG IDs. :lolbron:

Still Adam cant compete with 50 cent. :umad:
Dont pay him attention. Its the po0n last few months in power. After February you and Sayid Ahmed are his landlord. Be a good master to your spoils of war Sayid @Django :mjhaps:

Last edited:
So kenya now is TPLF the same TPLF that tricked Farmajo to hand over Qalbi dagax which he without conditions obliged and used it to destroy any credibility fakemajo had.
Are u still crying about Abdi illy and qalbi dagax??? Politics and emotions do not mix.
The feder gov of xamar is a joke and everyone knows that. But unlike the previous govs the N&N knows how to play politics. Ur country Kenya refuses to acknowledge that and change its strategy. How can u blame farmajo and my country for that :kodaksmiley:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Dont pay him attention. Its the **** last few months in power. After February you and Sayid Ahmed are his landlord. Be a good master to your spoils of war Sayid @Django :mjhaps:
Oh, guess we have a Habar Morgan on here. Keep to your triangle state sxb.

Don't worry, after February, Life will be a bit tighter for you. And for Sayid Ahmed here, he shall be dealt with the dipolomatic fashion, and if not, the barrel of the gun.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That is wajir shared between Degodia & Ogaden.
Ask those men in the queue some will tell you they are mx but have Degodia or OG IDs. :lolbron:

Still Adam cant compete with 50 cent.
Whatever you say
Its YOUR people not mine:umad:

Trending