Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Are u still crying about Abdi illy and qalbi dagax??? Politics and emotions do not mix.
The feder gov of xamar is a joke and everyone knows that. But unlike the previous govs the N&N knows how to play politics. Ur country Kenya refuses to acknowledge that and change its strategy. How can u blame farmajo and my country for that :kodaksmiley:
So Cagjar now is Mx?
My country is not Gaajobajarey or Balambale.But Kismaayo all the way to Birdhuubo aand Bakool.

I wasnt the one who became somali when an Ethiopian by the name of Goite Towerdos al Aabo Siyad came to Somalia after serving his Italian colonial masters.

Oh, guess we have a Habar Morgan on here. Keep to your triangle state sxb.

Don't worry, after February, Life will be a bit tighter for you. And for Sayid Ahmed here, he shall be dealt with the dipolomatic fashion, and if not, the barrel of the gun.
Calaf we meet in Lagos after Feb 8.
Oga I will show you the best fufu joint there. :lolbron:

Oh, guess we have a Habar Morgan on here. Keep to your triangle state sxb.

Don't worry, after February, Life will be a bit tighter for you. And for Sayid Ahmed here, he shall be dealt with the dipolomatic fashion, and if not, the barrel of the gun.
Oo Aabo Barre, where art thou
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

So Cagjar now is Mx?
My country is not Gaajobajarey or Balambale.But Kismaayo all the way to Birdhuubo aand Bakool.

I wasnt the one who became somali when an Ethiopian by the name of Goite Towerdos al Aabo Siyad came to Somalia after serving his Italian colonial masters.
U and the SSTV clowns been crying non stop about abiy and trying very to hard to dehumanize him and the axmara. All that because of Abdi illy and TPLF.
Ur a Kenyan and u will side with Kenya regardless(as long as they support madoobe). No need to sugarcoat it.
Anyway, enough with derailing this thread. I’m getting tired of Mx/OG derailing every single thread.

Last edited:
U and the SSTV clowns been crying non stop about abiy and trying very to dehumanize him and the axmara. All that because of Abdi illy and TPLF.
Ur a Kenyan and will side with Kenya regardless(as long as they support madoobe). Anyway, enough with derailing this thread. I’m getting tired of Mx/OG derailing every single thread.
I am Ogaden and our lands are connected from Garissa to Bardheere all the way to Jigjiga.

I am not langaab like you who migrates from Ethiopia and is called Aabo by his fellow squatter kins.who then follow him to kenya when he is kicked out from Somalia.

As for TPLF it was supported by Aabo.

It was your uncle Ina Masaale who brought TPLF to Gheto in 1995.

Barre Huraale was supported by TPLF.
Farmajo also ised to kiss the Ass of TPLF.

So TPLF is synonymous with MX like Qulle is.

I am Ogaden and our lands are connected from Garissa to Bardheere all the way to Jigjiga.

I am not langaab like you who migrates from Ethiopia and is called Aabo by his fellow squatter kins.who then follow him to kenya when he is kicked out from Somalia.

As for TPLF it was supported by Aabo.

It was your uncle Ina Masaale who brought TPLF to Gheto in 1995.

Barre Huraale was supported by TPLF.
Farmajo also ised to kiss the Ass of TPLF.

So TPLF is synonymous with MX like Qulle is.
Wtf is u talking about??? I’m not no MX. all I see is Darod crying about another darod. Give me a break.

His supporters seem to see this as a win. Saying bixi did them a favour kulaha. I mean when gedo was getting bombed by kdf why didn’t they cut ties than ? :mjpls:
or when Ethiopia went to hargaysa to meet biixi. :farmajoyaab:
they're hypocrites and hypocrites are worse than gaalo, they never win.

Kenya is really terrible at foreign policy. All it knows is karbaashing some somalis and ordering them to follow what it says. They should relax and leave Somalia. Wait for relelection hope farmaajo doesn't come back, and whatever hag president comes back brings them back.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Calaf we meet in Lagos after Feb 8.
Oga I will show you the best fufu joint there.
Nope, Kursiga for the President has been reserved for the next 4 years. Elections is not going on, under the courtesy of Madoobe. :ahh:

Enjoy the view of President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmajo, you will get used to it sooner or later :lolbron:

1608002571467.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yours come from hellhole called Ghetto and are now squatting in Mandera while making threats to Kenya.
No wonder the British called you shifta you like bitting the hand that feeds you.
:camby:
Kenyan Khat still in your head. Enjoy :mjlol:

Yours come from hellhole called Ghetto and are now squatting in Mandera while making threats to Kenya.
No wonder the British called you shifta you like bitting the hand that feeds you. :mjlol:

MX are proud shifta warya. Ogaden were shifta too before you sucked up to the kenyans and british. You sujus are domesticated pets, there is no msb to demand kenya to release you now or otherwise he will occupy Nairobi if you act up, so better behave. It's funny how one madoobe got you guys imprisoned in a school and the other was bombing tourist attractions near ras kambooni.. Ogaden resistance to kenya can be summed up with two madoobes.

Trending