Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It looks like Uhuru gave Bihi a proper head of state welcome. The Somaliland president was hosted at the Kempinski hotel Nairobi. It's the most prestigious hotel in town. That's also where Obama stayed when he visited Kenya as POTUS.

The hotel even hoisted the Somaliland flag to honour their guests on this historic state visit.

View attachment 159218

they really want that sl khat market. by doing this one has to know how desperate the kenyan goverment is at this point.

they are threatning to use their we are going to recognize sl card even though china will probably veto it once it goes to the United Nations.

Muse Bixi must be aware of this and seeking for benefits for somaliland.

i don't know what kenya can offer somaliland but what i do know is that both parties are hell bent to give villa xamar migriane attacks.

how low kenya has fallen that they roll out the red carpet for a breakaway region they use to have on speed call. now Somaliland has the upperhand i Hope that Bixi uses this wisely.

they really want that sl khat market. by doing this one has to know how desperate the kenyan goverment is at this point.

they are threatning to use their we are going to recognize sl card even though china will probably veto it once it goes to the United Nations.

Muse Bixi must be aware of this and seeking for benefits for somaliland.

i don't know what kenya can offer somaliland but what i do know is that both parties are hell bent to give villa xamar migriane attacks.

how low kenya has fallen that they roll out the red carpet for a breakaway region they use to have on speed call. now Somaliland has the upperhand i Hope that Bixi uses this wisely.

You do not have a good understanding of what de jure independence means.

De jure indepence, which is what Somaliland seeks, is dependant on other nations recognising the on-the-ground de facto independence of Somaliland. No one can veto that.

Until 2002 for instance, Switzerland was not a full member of the UN, and yet was a de jure independent state due to other countries recognising that fact.

If Kenya recognises Somaliland, its game over.

Somalia's government will forever have this nuclear option pointed against it by any state it has any disagreements with, its a massive self-inflicted weak point that gives all your future adversaries huge leverage.

Only a matter of time before you piss someone off enough to pull the trigger.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Garissa academy is better than gajo baharey academy of quule & reverse civil engineering.

You cant differentiate between typing error and a grammatic mistake.

I have exposed your langaab kind whose only contribution to somalia is cuqdaad,looting and qabyalad.

The only people who are fake is your kind with fake history and fake acheivements.

I am not a bot like you who is paid by fakemajo to spread pathological lies.
FYI, Garbaharey produces the smartest kids in Somalia. As seen for the past 5 years and running, we produce one of the best students from the best schools. Garissa again, doesn't. Nor does Wajir. Are you even in the top 20 in Kenya for KCSE? Nope. So don't talk to me about Education, when I beat you in all 3 sides, In Galmudug too :russ:

Typing errors occur a lot for you. Bit weird. Not a one time mistake.

I contributed more then you in terms of history. From Presidents to Prime Minister. You, have been constrained in between NFD, Ogadenia and Jubbaland, with no political power. So be quiet about history :manny:

You did not expose nothing, just caalacal with BS typing mistakes.

If I am a bot, only god knows what you are. A Kenyan mouthpiece who spews nonsensical nonsense. A worst then a bot. What a shame. Farmajo is my kin, but is a kikayu yours :russ:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You do not have a good understanding of what de jure independence means.

De jure indepence, which is what Somaliland seeks, is dependant on other nations recognising the on-the-ground de facto independence of Somaliland. No one can veto that.

Until 2002 for instance, Switzerland was not a full member of the UN, and yet was a de jure independent state due to other countries recognising that fact.

If Kenya recognises Somaliland, its game over.

yeah but switzerland was backed by powerfull nations just like how taiwan is backed by powerfull nations.

kenya is not a powerfull nation, this nation is heavily indebted to china to the point of almost losing their national assets. hence why kenya has a maritime dispute and wants jubaland they want it to keep them from losing their nation.

I’m loving this wallahi :russ:

Somalians be like "iTS 0nLy aBOuT kHaT"
image0.gif

yeah but switzerland was backed by powerfull nations just like how taiwan is backed by powerfull nations.

kenya is not a powerfull nation, this nation is heavily indebted to china to the point of almost losing their national assets. hence why kenya has a maritime dispute and wants jubaland they want it to keep them from losing their nation.

We are discussing the fundamental pillar of de jure independence, it has nothing to do with an organisation like the UN.

Worst case scenario, if Somaliland receives recognition from other states but is still barred access to the UN for whatever reason, its still winning.

FYI, from 2021, Kenya will be a member in the UN's Security Council.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
We are discussing the fundamental pillar of de jure independence, it has nothing to do with an organisation like the UN.

Worst case scenario, if Somaliland receives recognition from other states but is still barred access to the UN for whatever reason, its still winning.

FYI, from 2021, Kenya will be a member in the UN's Security Council.

yeah but china is also a member and is hella pissed with the taiwan sl partnership.
the main reason taiwan is not a nation is the veto power of china despite taiwan basically having diplomatic relations with every superpower on this planet.

Kenya could only give villa xamar a headache but by international law sl will still be a breakaway region in somalia.

no need to twist things, hence the upcoming emergency meeting of IGAD.

even if ethiopia regocnized sl as a country this would not change a lot since all international institutions abide by international law and sl is still under somalia by that very same law.

come on now are you new to the scene or is this a legit question you are pondering?

yeah but china is also a member and is hella pissed with the taiwan sl partnership.
the main reason taiwan is not a nation is the veto power of china despite taiwan basically having diplomatic relations with every superpower on this planet.

Kenya could only give villa xamar a headache but by international law sl will still be a breakaway region in somalia.

no need to twist things, hence the upcoming emergency meeting of IGAD.

even if ethiopia regocnized sl as a country this would not change a lot since all international institutions abide by international law and sl is still under somalia by that very same law.

come on now are you new to the scene or is this a legit question you are pondering?

You are either dense or pretending to be slow. What Somaliland needs is state to state recognition, membership of UN is not the only path to full statehood.

Such a basic concept, you should not be struggling this hard with it.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You are either dense or pretending to be slow. What Somaliland needs is state to state recognition, membership of UN is not the only path to full statehood.

Such a basic concept, you should not be struggling this hard with it.

well let me put it this way maybe you will understand it then.

what will somaliland get with kenyan regocnition?

well let me put it this way maybe you will understand it then.

what will somaliland get with kenyan regocnition?

The international community, particularly EU and US, maintain that neighbouring countries in the region should take the lead in recognising new arrangements between Somaliland and Somalia.

Kenyan recognition would be huge for Somaliland's case.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
The international community, particularly EU and US, maintain that neighbouring countries in the region should take the lead in recognising new arrangements between Somaliland and Somalia.

Kenyan recognition would be huge for Somaliland's case.

in what way would that be?

again what will somaliland gain from this.

the us and the eu are not involved so let’s keep them out of this scenario.

answer me question noh as you think that somaliland will gain anything except some trade agreements with kenya that can be overturned later on.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It looks like Uhuru gave Bihi a proper head of state welcome. The Somaliland president was hosted at the Kempinski hotel Nairobi. It's the most prestigious hotel in town. That's also where Obama stayed when he visited Kenya as POTUS.

The hotel even hoisted the Somaliland flag to honour their guests on this historic state visit.

View attachment 159218
Isnt the flag trick used in Guinea visit :williamswtf:.

in what way would that be?

again what will somaliland gain from this.

the us and the eu are not involved so let’s keep them out of this scenario.

answer me question noh as you think that somaliland will gain anything except some trade agreements with kenya that can be overturned later on.

Recognition of Somaliland from neighbouring states would be a game changer for wider de jure acceptance of Somaliland.

Again, very basic point.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Recognition of Somaliland from neighbouring states would be a game changer for wider de jure acceptance of Somaliland.

Again, very basic point.

Again what are the fruits from this?
Stop tapdancing we are not irish.

be real and answer or accept the reality.

or did you forget we can also recognize the sovereignty of the mombasa republic. A sword has two sharp sides don’t forget that.

Again what are the fruits from this?
Stop tapdancing we are not irish.

be real and answer or accept the reality.

or did you forget we can also recognize the sovereignty of the mombasa republic. A sword has two sharp sides don’t forget that.

Its hard to imagine someone can be this thick.

No one can answer the question of what will happen if Kenya recognises Somaliland. It is an unknown. But its an outcome that Somalia is desperately trying to avoid.

You are free to recognise what you like. An embryonic state protected by 20,000 AMISOM troops can pretend to be a real country for so long before the IC stops being polite. It is not in your interest to do so, but by all means.. feel free to try.

Trending

Latest posts