FACT: Majority of Somali girls only date/marry Somali guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
loool there was a Dutch program following around some Moroccan girl and this Morrocan dude was threatening his sister because she likes Black guys. I have to admit she was an absolute degenerate though... but still. Senegalese nikkas munching in France though
:russ: im telling you faaraxs are miskiin compared to these acid abusers :mjlol:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
:russ: im telling you faaraxs are miskiin compared to these acid abusers :mjlol:

Not only Arabs, all men do this. Arab men are always being extra with acid and beating though. And Afghanis... they do not f*ck around esp with the foot and nose chopping. In the big picture I'd say Somalis are average but ONLY because they oppose non-Muslims. If we were Atheists or Christians we would be full on cuckholds.

Not only Arabs, all men do this. Arab men are always being extra with acid and beating though. And Afghanis... they do not f*ck around esp with the foot and nose chopping. In the big picture I'd say Somalis are average but ONLY because they oppose non-Muslims. If we were Atheists or Christians we would be full on cuckholds.
What about arab christians? And not all atheists believe in miscegenation :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending