FACT: Majority of Somali girls only date/marry Somali guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
This site is spreading so much misconception about Somali females. Why cant you faraxs just be happy you have loyal Somali queens and stop using the handful of females who have an ajanabi fetish who mostly happen to be insecure or use religion as an excuse to do so as a way to bash all Somali girls?

For example Moroccan girls are known to be s yet you dont see Moroccan men shaming their women.

Habesh women usually date Tyrones or white men because Tyrone worships their non west african features and they think white people are great.

Pakistani and south asians lust after Arabs because they wish they were Arab, but you dont see their men bashing them. They might throw acid on their faces, but they dont dare publically shame them.

White girls run off with black men, but they're not shamed for this.

Indoyar chase white men yet they are still adored.

Somali guys get it together and stop shaming Somali women and spreading vile rumours and defend them and hide their shame like other races do. Otherwise your sisters and daughters will also have a bad rep. Have you brainless idiots considered that? :drakewtf:

Just today I rejected a guy and told him I only go for Somalis. You're welcomed for our loyalty. Hopefully he'll spread this and it'll counteract the Somali girls like ajanabi rumours. My fellow sisters reading this I urge you to do the same.:tocry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Every single group you mentioned is bashed by their counterparts doe

Especially the black men. They're ridiculed even by other black people.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Afafsfagsggshdhsgagag

I sincerely give 0 fucks of who they marry but it's the double think, hypocrisy and refusing self-reflection and reality that baits me in. I'm 95% sure you're right. They go around talking shit about Somali men and then you got retarded Faraxs buying their narrative like "y-yeah, we do suck".

Somali girls need to stop throwing stones from their glass houses. I refuse to believe the sentiment that Somali girls are 'settling' for Somali men and doing the community a favor by doing so. Nah, gtfo if they COULD do better, they would. Either accept that Somali men are mehhh and not that bad or do some self-reflection and get a reality check

This site is spreading so much misconception about Somali females. Why cant you faraxs just be happy you have loyal Somali queens and stop using the handful of females who have an ajanabi fetish who mostly happen to be insecure or use religion as an excuse to do so as a way to bash all Somali girls?

For example Moroccan girls are known to be s yet you dont see Moroccan men shaming their women.

Habesh women usually date Tyrones or white men because Tyrone worships their non west african features and they think white people are great.

Pakistani and south asians lust after Arabs because they wish they were Arab, but you dont see their men bashing them. They might throw acid on their faces, but they dont dare publically shame them.

White girls run off with black men, but they're not shamed for this.

Indoyar chase white men yet they are still adored.

Somali guys get it together and stop shaming Somali women and spreading vile rumours and defend them and hide their shame like other races do. Otherwise your sisters and daughters will also have a bad rep. Have you brainless idiots considered that? :drakewtf:

Just today I rejected a guy and told him I only go for Somalis. You're welcomed for our loyalty. Hopefully he'll spread this and it'll counteract the Somali girls like ajanabi rumours. My fellow sisters reading this I urge you to do the same.:tocry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Hide there shame" :gladbron: lol y'all out there dragging us thru the mud while simultaneous embarrassing yourselves :drakekidding:

@Reign

Don't worry about this verminous gatherings of beta cucks, the dregs and bottom feeders of society. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Somali's marrying people of other cultures like everyone else does in far greater numbers.

There simply isn't enough man to cater for all, even worse when you consider the large numbers of these languorous mellow basement cucks and their cousins in the prison systems

Or those like myself a great number of us that will do this back home obsessed about the puritanical Xalimo of old days gone by we still hold a insatiable lust for.

There really isn't much choice for the sisters here if you play the numbers game, the biological clock waits for no one.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's quite sad that Somali men love bashing Somali women. The men that are supposed to protect us and be our shining armors are acting like this. I mean I know I can't count on @AirJawdan, I don't know whether to treat him like a mentally undeveloped 5 year old or a vagina envy scrawny, donkey peddling, colon muncher.

It's absolutely sad and disgraceful. Somali men need to act better.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Truth is Somali girls are not really that rated.

But to a Tyrone they are fine as f*ck. That's why they turn especially towards Tyrone who hold them highly and gass them and make them feel special.

Spread their legs wide open, f*ck them and them throw them in the streets only for her to look for a miskiin Abdi who will marry her for 50000 dollars meh BISINKA.

Gambar

VIP
In the Somali culture, a girl cannot marry someone, she is married to and Somali men are marrying Somali women and it's usually intra qabiil.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Truth is Somali girls are not really that rated.

But to a Tyrone they are fine as f*ck. That's why they turn especially towards Tyrone who h
old them highly and gass them and make them feel special.

DY57m.gif

*When you want to go in on ashy Abdi's looks.
*When you want to post Barkhad's pictures and laugh
* When you realize Barkhad is your cousin so you will eventually take the L
* So your only option is to post a Rihanna gif and hope for the best.

:tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending