FACT: Majority of Somali girls only date/marry Somali guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be an online thing. I don't know Somali men or women like that in real life. May the lord protect us from this AA type illness of hating your own people.

waraabe

Your superior
I just don't get the need for Somali chicks to calaacal about Somali men in public to others too. Honestly they are getting a very bad reputation and soon our jokes won't be just jokes

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Truth is Somali girls are not really that rated.

But to a Tyrone they are fine as f*ck. That's why they turn especially towards Tyrone who hold them highly and gass them and make them feel special.

Spread their legs wide open, f*ck them and them throw them in the streets only for her to look for a miskiin Abdi who will marry her for 50000 dollars meh BISINKA.
You sound like a broken record. Somali girls rarely date/marry Tyrones, stop these baseless rumours.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
DY57m.gif

*When you want to go in on ashy Abdi's looks.
*When you want to post Barkhad's pictures and laugh
* When you realize Barkhad is your cousin so you will eventually take the L
* So your only option is to post a Rihanna gif and hope for the best.

:tacky:

Post ONE Somali girl that looks like Rihanna or Tyra. Y'all got the forehead, skin complexion, hair and still somehow managed to f*ck up. Ebay that Rihanna knockoff attitude :ivers:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
DY57m.gif

*When you want to go in on ashy Abdi's looks.
*When you want to post Barkhad's pictures and laugh
* When you realize Barkhad is your cousin so you will eventually take the L
* So your only option is to post a Rihanna gif and hope for the best.

:tacky:
What's a Abdi ? I am a Rooble

Zeus

STYLIN
It's quite sad that Somali men love bashing Somali women. The men that are supposed to protect us and be our shining armors are acting like this. I mean I know I can't count on @AirJawdan, I don't know whether to treat him like a mentally undeveloped 5 year old or a vagina envy scrawny, donkey peddling, colon muncher.

It's absolutely sad and disgraceful. Somali men need to act better.

I don't bash somali women, I just smash and dash.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Post ONE Somali girl that looks like Rihanna or Tyra. Y'all got the forehead, skin complexion, hair and still somehow managed to f*ck up. Ebay that Rihanna knockoff attitude :ivers:
Stfu, who said anything about looking like Rihanna. You lack reading comprehension. You mommy issue having bastid!

And Somali girls LOOK better than Rihanna.

Look at her nose!!!

Boy bye before I slap you back to the civil war!

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I don't bash Somali women either. I just tell it how it is. In fact I could instantly share the picture of 10 Somali women all carrying dhagax children and are single. Man for the children sake at least try to keep these men and raise the children. Do it for the children for fucks sake.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't bash Somali women either. I just tell it how it is. In fact I could instantly share the picture of 10 Somali women all carrying dhagax children and are single. Man for the children sake at least try to keep these men and raise the children. Do it for the children for fucks sake.

Rooble's mind*

* I don't bash Somali women but they have dhagax kids, and they should only marry Somali men because Somali women belongs to us.

:drakewtf::draketf:

Codeine

Stfu, who said anything about looking like Rihanna. You lack reading comprehension. You mommy issue having bastid!

And Somali girls LOOK better than Rihanna.

Look at her nose!!!

Boy bye before I slap you back to the civil war!

What's next you're gonna blaspheme? Fucking look at her :birdman:

42.gif

Codeine

You must be an ugly inbreed to think Rihanna is better looking than Somali women. The average looking Somali woman looks better than Rihanna.

She's average compared to Somali girl standards tbh. If it weren't for her waving her booty, thighs, hips and boobies around she wouldn't get much attention

Unless you're about to pull out a strap-on, your opinion is as useful as breasts on a fish. :camby:

Pure unadulterated delusion.

It's quite sad that Somali men love bashing Somali women. The men that are supposed to protect us and be our shining armors are acting like this. I mean I know I can't count on @AirJawdan, I don't know whether to treat him like a mentally undeveloped 5 year old or a vagina envy scrawny, donkey peddling, colon muncher.

It's absolutely sad and disgraceful. Somali men need to act better.
You've dealt out shit too so why are you complaining about the other side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending