FACT: Majority of Somali girls only date/marry Somali guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:camby:too late. I promised @dhegdheer there would be a counterattack when the goons come online. yall caught us understaffed couple days ago when all the goons was offline. :sass1:we have learned from our mistake and are putting measures in place to make sure that doesn't happen again. this is our sanctuary, it will not be turned into twitter where yall move like packs of wild dogs and yall is pretty much untouchables there but not here.

anytime anyone of you takes a finger, we paging all the faaraxs here and they gonna be here in by third reply.:superman:

:camby:too late. I promised @dhegdheer there would be a counterattack when the goons come online. yall caught us understaffed couple days ago when all the goons was offline. :sass1:we have learned from our mistake and are putting measures in place to make sure that doesn't happen again. this is our sanctuary, it will not be turned into twitter where yall move like packs of wild dogs and yall is pretty much untouchables there but not here.

anytime anyone of you takes a finger, we paging all the faaraxs here and they gonna be here in by third reply.:superman:

Are you all in each others pm planning this out? that's a lil suss don't u think :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

sis no need to cater to these basement dwellers, a woman can marry who ever she likes and doesn't owe any man her loyalty (except her husband and fam)

This site is spreading so much misconception about Somali females. Why cant you faraxs just be happy you have loyal Somali queens and stop using the handful of females who have an ajanabi fetish who mostly happen to be insecure or use religion as an excuse to do so as a way to bash all Somali girls?

For example Moroccan girls are known to be s yet you dont see Moroccan men shaming their women.

Habesh women usually date Tyrones or white men because Tyrone worships their non west african features and they think white people are great.

Pakistani and south asians lust after Arabs because they wish they were Arab, but you dont see their men bashing them. They might throw acid on their faces, but they dont dare publically shame them.

White girls run off with black men, but they're not shamed for this.

Indoyar chase white men yet they are still adored.

Somali guys get it together and stop shaming Somali women and spreading vile rumours and defend them and hide their shame like other races do. Otherwise your sisters and daughters will also have a bad rep. Have you brainless idiots considered that? :drakewtf:

Just today I rejected a guy and told him I only go for Somalis. You're welcomed for our loyalty. Hopefully he'll spread this and it'll counteract the Somali girls like ajanabi rumours. My fellow sisters reading this I urge you to do the same.:tocry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :bell:

Bohol

VIP
I think some of those twitter halimos should be put on suicide watch. The level of
self-destruction is alarming. A farah doesn't have to do anything they self-destruct
themselves all the time.

Exhibit A: Trying to invite more Yemeni child molesters to our native lands "Yemeni squad". :susp:

Last edited:
We need to get rid of this whole having a "bad rep" cult like mentality. Nothing wrong with dating different people as long as it's not rooted in self-hate. I've dated non-Somalis and Somalis and I know I'll end up with someone who I love dearly regardless of their ethnicity. Ethnicity isn't even one of my criteria's when deciding who to date.

This site is spreading so much misconception about Somali females. Why cant you faraxs just be happy you have loyal Somali queens and stop using the handful of females who have an ajanabi fetish who mostly happen to be insecure or use religion as an excuse to do so as a way to bash all Somali girls?

For example Moroccan girls are known to be s yet you dont see Moroccan men shaming their women.

Habesh women usually date Tyrones or white men because Tyrone worships their non west african features and they think white people are great.

Pakistani and south asians lust after Arabs because they wish they were Arab, but you dont see their men bashing them. They might throw acid on their faces, but they dont dare publically shame them.

White girls run off with black men, but they're not shamed for this.

Indoyar chase white men yet they are still adored.

Somali guys get it together and stop shaming Somali women and spreading vile rumours and defend them and hide their shame like other races do. Otherwise your sisters and daughters will also have a bad rep. Have you brainless idiots considered that? :drakewtf:

Just today I rejected a guy and told him I only go for Somalis. You're welcomed for our loyalty. Hopefully he'll spread this and it'll counteract the Somali girls like ajanabi rumours. My fellow sisters reading this I urge you to do the same.:tocry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Actually, other ethnicities shame their women for marrying out as well. Since when is this exclusive to Somali men? For example, see what happens to an Arab girl who publically marries an African black man. :hemad:

They might throw acid on their faces, but they dont dare publically shame them.

:deadpeter:

What is wrong with our imaams when they talk about things like that. How am I supposed to take them seriously when they make jokes about that. Isn't it sunnah to have a cheap mahr??

Yes, I disagree with him telling that story. He's human and these things happen. I guess I shouldn't have brought it up either.

I don't know about the mahr. My personal opinion is obviously biased. :sass1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What is wrong with our imaams when they talk about things like that. How am I supposed to take them seriously when they make jokes about that. Isn't it sunnah to have a cheap mahr??
Yes but she turns around and charged her cousin 25g after she divorced the trailer trash:susp:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
"*media: Scrolling through Facemook—a sort of Facebook within Facebook, with more than 70,000 members—I stumbled upon countless offensive posts by groups with names such as "Anti beurette à khel" ("No to Arab girls dating black guys") and "Les beurettes utilisent l’Islam pour justifier leurs débauches" (Arab girls use Islam to justify their debauchery)*"

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
"*media: Scrolling through Facemook—a sort of Facebook within Facebook, with more than 70,000 members—I stumbled upon countless offensive posts by groups with names such as "Anti beurette à khel" ("No to Arab girls dating black guys") and "Les beurettes utilisent l’Islam pour justifier leurs débauches" (Arab girls use Islam to justify their debauchery)*"

loool there was a Dutch program following around some Moroccan girl and this Morrocan dude was threatening his sister because she likes Black guys. I have to admit she was an absolute degenerate though... but still. Senegalese nikkas munching in France though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending