Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

Ajnabi guys are weird. I went to school with this guy who looked like Jason Momoa (though he was half Samoan) and all this weirdo would do was stare (without pause) during Calculus and ask me basic questions which he knew the answer to, mostly drivel and about my ethnicity. Dude looked 25 when we were 17. I didn't realize he was attractive until years later. Late puberty I guess.

I might be a diehard pro-Somali dame but at least I'm not actively denying that Somali women are highly sought after unlike the delusional guys would like to believe. :comeon:
Most who had crushes on me growing up in middle and high school were white and Mexican boys. But people like @CanIDimo think Somali women are undesirable bc of our ‘dark skin’. But in reality our features appeal to all races of men.

Samoan men are fiiiine though. There are a good amount here in California and most are tall and naturally more muscular than any other race of men that I have ever seen. I need to get me a Jason Momoa look-alike.
:banderas:

Lol, face it a lot of Somali girls are pretty and can get attention from guys from any race. At the end of the day a pretty girl is a pretty girl.

If that was not the case, you guys on SSpot would not be crying about Somali girls marrying interracially and creating 10 page threads.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Btw I met more light skin somali women’s who feel superior to dark skin and think dark skin as ugly feature.

So true, I've heard more negative comments from somali women but I'm heeard most the negative comments from guys have been from this site

Lol, face it a lot of Somali girls are pretty and can get attention from guys from any race. At the end of the day a pretty girl is a pretty girl.

If that was not the case, you guys on SSpot would not be crying about Somali girls marrying interracially and creating 10 page threads.

I really want to know how a pretty somali women look to you.

So true, I've heard more negative comments from somali women but I'm most the negative comments from guys have been on this site

I really want to know how a pretty somali women look to you.

I can't be bothered to post them. Plus I find it strange posting other women's pictures on a random site without their permission. Not my kinda thing.

My view is a pretty woman is a pretty woman regardless of her nationality and men tend to appreciate women's beauty regardless of their ethnic background.

I've noticed Somali guys in real life are rarely colourist or self haters.

So weird when I see you lot make dark skin jokes or overly praise white women. Sometimes I feel like I'm in an alternative reality.

The ones who say we’re collectively unattractive are delusional. You’re right, if we were so unwanted, why do they foam at the mouth every time some random Xalimo gets with a non-Somali man?

The ones who say we’re collectively unattractive are delusional. You’re right, if we were so unwanted, why do they foam at the mouth every time some random Xalimo gets with a non-Somali man?

That's why I find it funny. One minute they are crying that ajnabis are taking their women, the next min they are saying Ajnabis don't want Somali women. They need to make up their minds. Very retarded bunch.

Telling themselves Somali women are unattractive is their only copying mechanism. Bless them.

Must be hard being an Abdi and seeing Somali women having a lot of options to marry out.

Personally lights skin is over rated. My grandmother is blick, maybe like akons complexion. But in her day, she had wealthy geeljires fighting over her. But today most man wants a chicks that is mariin or cadaan.. Lowkey its cos of colourism in media.

I say the darker the skin, the sweeter the juice.

Apollo

VIP
can you read? obviously all somalis have the same skin colour but isaaq tend to have majority that are brown skin compared to like hawiye who are majority darkskin

Factually incorrect. Hawiyes who don't have Bantu or Oromo admixture - which is most of them - have the exact same skin color range as Isaaqs. Not one iota of difference. Stop spreading lies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Factually incorrect. Hawiyes who don't have Bantu or Oromo admixture - which is most of them - have the exact same skin color range as Isaaqs. Not one iota of difference. Stop spreading lies.
did i say they didnt read what i said ALL somalis have the same skintone.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Most who had crushes on me growing up in middle and high school were white and Mexican boys. But people like @CanIDimo think Somali women are undesirable bc of our ‘dark skin’. But in reality our features appeal to all races of men.

Samoan men are fiiiine though. There are a good amount here in California and most are tall and naturally more muscular than any other race of men that I have ever seen. I need to get me a Jason Momoa look-alike.
@CaliSomali @HalimaJ You guys really need to stop falling for @CanIDimo and @World bait threads. They're both clearly trolls trying to trigger you.

However, if Somali women have "options" as you say then how come most Somali women who are into interracial relationships are married with ginger or Tyron ex-con reverts who converted to Islam during his time in prison? Just a genuine question sisters.

I can show you Tweets of various Somali women complaining about Somali women having low standards and being cheap and clean.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@CaliSomali @HalimaJ You guys really need to stop falling for @CanIDimo and @World bait threads. They're both clearly trolls trying to trigger you.

However, if Somali women have "options" as you say then how come most Somali women who are into interracial relationships are married with ginger or Tyron ex-con reverts who converted to Islam during his time in prison? Just a genuine question sisters.

I can show you Tweets of various Somali women complaining about Somali women having low standards and being cheap and clean.
no lie im seeing bare somali girls with caribbean men and theyre not exacly high class :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

i went to a majority white school with only a handful of somali girls and they all looked like the typical somali girl u see on the street today either anorexia so zero body or just very chubby

the truth is i never even had a crush on even a ajnabi girl i have seen real life let alone a somali one, all the women i had a crush on are internet famous woman i have seen online, the least being the saudi girl i shared.

@CaliSomali @HalimaJ You guys really need to stop following for @CanIDimo and @World bait threads. They're both clearly trolls trying to trigger you.

I'm not really triggered just felt the need to add my two cents.

The Somali community, both men and women are over invested in the lives of random Somalis. Therefore, any time a Somali girl marries an unsavory ajnabi, the situation is made into not only a big deal but made to seem like its a common problem. The reality is the overwhelming majority not only prefer to marry Somali guys but also end up marrying Somali guys.

Also, there are countless Somali women married to decent Ajnabi men, yet they are dragged through the mud, despite not saying anything negative about Somali men. I remember seeing a horrible thread from a year or two ago well before I joined about that elder Somali hooyo Yasmin married to her harmless Cadaan revert husband. They have been married for nearly 30 yrs and have grown children who are married themselves, yet people still called her cheap and clean???

Lets be real and honest with each other. Any Somali woman young or old despite being married to a good ajnabi man will be insulted with the phrase cheap and clean.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Any Somali woman young or old despite being married to a good ajnabi man will be insulted with the phrase cheap and clean

They earned that those terms and were named to them for a reason. Ain't my problem that they're called "cheap and clean"...:manny:

Thats when it dawned on me some
i have to tell the truth they always go for the "reformed" ones that left the road for the deen

Where are you lot meeting these girls??
All the girls I know don't even acknowlege non Somali men let alone date them.

Hey not all of us have low standards.
:ohno:
And it’s a common theme across all races that women who date out are somehow downgrading, especially if they’re dating black men. White and Latina girls get called all sorts of hoes and cheap by their own communities when they get with black guys too.