Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

The dhulbahante generally are lighter than other Somalis from what I’ve noticed

dhulbahante are very handsome people masha Allah, i think Mj married too many hawiye and thus why many are dark skin,

if you look at the Mjs that married Ogaden in warder or mjs that married dhulbahante they are also taller and much lighter on average, Mj needs to avoid marrying whotus

Honestly, I am not threatened by Somali women marrying out.

Your pussy, your choice at the end of the day.

If any faraax thinks he is good looking, he wouldn't be complaining about where women are sleeping.

dhulbahante are very handsome people masha Allah, i think Mj married too many hawiye and thus why many are dark skin,

if you look at the Mjs that married Ogaden in warder or mjs that married dhulbahante they are also taller and much lighter on average, Mj needs to avoid marrying whotus
Who said us H.utus want to marry you D-bags? Y’all think everyone wants you. In reality, Hawiye and Isaaq actively avoid intermarrying with you. You guys even beg the cad cads for their daughters. Look at this delusion @kobe @Madaxgaab @Mckenzie @xalimathe6
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

You sound delusional. Daroods look no different to Hawiyes and Isaaqs.

Somalis are the most homogenous ethnicity. An Abdi from Bari does not look different to one from Xamar. I assure you, if two Somali guys stood next to each other you would not be able to tell which one belongs to which Qabil.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t know about that but I sure like their food,
Used to eat this red lentils everyday when I was vegetarian
8c41fc1707e7f30bc37b3a1caf8346e2.jpg

You sound delusional. Daroods look no different to Hawiyes and Isaaqs.

Somalis are the most homogenous ethnicity. An Abdi from Bari does not look different to one from Xamar. I assure you, if two Somali guys stood next to each other you would not be able to tell which one belongs to which Qabil.
Don't bother sis. He literally made a whole essay on the other page talking about how certain clans (probably his own) are very light with blonde hair
:mjlol::mjlol:Embarrassing and low IQ.

Apollo

VIP
dhulbahante are very handsome people masha Allah, i think Mj married too many hawiye and thus why many are dark skin

MJs only intermarried with the Sacad, who do not fit the stereotype of Hawiyes. They look like Northern Somalis.

Eastern Ogadens are exactly the same as Northern Somalis.

Only Western Ogadens who live near the Oromo borderzone look weird and different.

Apollo

VIP
Damn you reminded me of when I went on Ethiopian airlines I was blown away the women were gorgeous then I stayed in a hotel in Addis best day of my life:gnzbryw:

They selected the hottest women and when they hit their 30s they fire them and re-hire a hot young air hostess. Not truly representative.

MJs only intermarried with the Sacad, who do not fit the stereotype of Hawiyes. They look like Northern Somalis.

Eastern Ogadens are exactly the same as Northern Somalis.

Only Western Ogadens who live near the Oromo borderzone look weird and different.

no they dont, where the hell have you seen western Ogadens look like thta, western Ogadens waa reer amadin, maalnguur, galmiise who are kuumade adeerkeen, adan qayr, cali wanag, cali nassar, alle magan, khalaf guleed etx,

in fact western Ogaden waa the purest somlais and the most asli, go and find me a reer amadin or maaalinguu who is dark, the vast vast majorty waa very talla nd handsome where as the oormos waa short midgets sure they are majorty muslims, but oromo waa asli short and midget like

in fact Ogadens have a phrase, when they see a handsome person, they say agah, war waa as handsome as reer udub asli, udub asli is a clan in reer amadin

menaning they are so handsome they have become a mahmah, in fact my step dad is reer amadin, i have 5 half siblings and when my brothers were 10/11/12 and sisters people would say masha Allah waa the asli Ogadens, my sisters are like 5'11, my borthers waa all between 6'3 and 6'6 and their dad is reeer amadin from Imay west qari jaqood, the highest mountiasn in Ogadeniya from borana border/Ogadeniya border,

oh and Ogadens do not look like typical somalis from somalia, wee are on avergae taller, i was once saw 6 ogadens sitting with 6 Mjs, when they stood up the ogadens waa much much taller, light skin, looked like Germanic SS soldiers dipped in brown light brown gold, with superior handsome features,

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
oh and Ogadens do not look like typical somalis from somalia, wee are on avergae taller, i was once saw 6 ogadens sitting with 6 Mjs, when they stood up the ogadens waa much much taller, light skin, looked like Germanic SS soldiers dipped in brown light brown gold, with superior handsome features,

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Apollo

VIP
no they dont, where the hell have you seen western Ogadens look like thta, ****** western Ogadens waa reer amadin, maalnguur, galmiise who are kuumade adeerkeen, adan qayr, cali wanag, cali nassar, alle magan, khalaf guleed etx,

in fact western Ogaden waa the purest somlais and the most asli, go and find me a reer amadin or maaalinguu who is dark, the vast vast majorty waa very talla nd handsome where as the oormos waa short midgets sure they are majorty muslims, but oromo waa asli short and midget like

in fact Ogadens have a phrase, when they see a handsome person, they say agah, war waa as handsome as reer udub asli, udub asli is a clan in reer amadin

menaning they are so handsome they have become a mahmah, in fact my step dad is reer amadin, i have 5 half siblings and when my brothers were 10/11/12 and sisters people would say masha Allah waa the asli Ogadens, my sisters are like 5'11, my borthers waa all between 6'3 and 6'6 and their dad is reeer amadin from Imay west qari jaqood, the highest mountiasn in Ogadeniya from borana border/Ogadeniya border,

Based on genetic studies, the only difference between ''Somalia Somalis'' and ''Ethiopia Somalis'' is that the latter have more of affinity towards Southern Oromos. Not the light-skinned Northern Oromos.

As for the height, pure nonsense. No evidence.

Who said us H.utus want to marry you D-bags? Y’all think everyone wants you. In reality, Hawiye and Isaaq actively avoid intermarrying with you. You guys even beg the cad cads for their daughters. Look at this delusion @kobe @Madaxgaab @Mckenzie @xalimathe6
:siilaanyolaugh:

agah, naya we look down on cad cads, we consider them mi1dgaans, and no somalis do not look alike, there is a huge difference in height and hair and facial features,

you are telling a ceyr habar gidir looks like an Ogaden who avergaes 6'4 and shaped like a greek statue dipped in golden brown honey looks like a ceyr with burned ass black short midget

this silly idea we married oormos, waa kashin, Ogadens from western Ogadneiya waa the most racist hardcore racist one earth,

do you know why ciise and other dirs and 1door have been amsilited inclduing marehans from babile? becaseu waa weak and not produ of their culture,

but Ogadneka from western Oagdeniya, reer amadin, maalanguur, cali nassar waa very proud and this is why our lands on the western hboprder have nevr been taken by the oromo hordes,

we do not marry, we stay away,

in fact there is a simple test. if you see a short Ogaden he is mixed, since there is non, thank god, we do not mix, the caghdeerness is a clue,

reer imay and fiiq and nogob are tall light skin people, i know my people, every malaingur and reer amadin girls and boys all waa very handsome, like greek statues,

becasue waa asli pure and they only marry ogadens and galla waa shoot to kill

Based on genetic studies, the only difference between ''Somalia Somalis'' and ''Ethiopia Somalis'' is that the latter have more of affinity towards Southern Oromos. Not the light-skinned Northern Oromos.

As for the height, pure nonsense. No evidence.

to hell with genetic studies, my race, the Ogadeni never married with habar gidir or even to some daroods like warsengali and little lamngabs from puntland, heck only 1 makahil clan marries bicidyan and thats like in the last 30 or 40 years,

the only people we amrry with waa habar yunis, gadson/xeer dir, and all the vsaasls that lived amongs ogaden like sheikh ismael, reer awehassan, etc,

we did marry dhulbahante on the border, but Ogaden waa suualy very racist, we did mary with dagodias in NFD, but look at garri, we do not marry them

ogaden feeling gulity did used to give girls and camels to langabs to read the deen for us whilst we waged war and to gain God's pleasure in hel;oping langabs, we gave the pretties girls and camels to langabs like shekaahls when they sued to behav, we stoped it now almost

995 of ogadens waa halal, unmixed

agah, naya we look down on cad cads, we consider them mi1dgaans, and no somalis do not look alike, there is a huge difference in height and hair and facial features,

you are telling a ceyr habar gidir looks like an Ogaden who avergaes 6'4 and shaped like a greek statue dipped in golden brown honey looks like a ceyr with burned ass black short midget
I will trust facts over fiction.
Yo I'm in public LOL that Teeri nigga naking me laugg in public :russ::russ::russ:

Lets be honest, why would D-block reproduce with dhuxul ladies when we have tall lightskin beauties? :francis:
That’s why your Darood president bagged himself a Murusade beauty right? Your tall lightskin beauties are too busy chasing white and black men in the West anyways. Us Hawiye girls are at least loyal to our men. Good luck with your women who can’t dance for shit too.
:camby:

Last edited:

Trending