Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

World

VIP
But I'm anonymous though. What do I get out of lying? I could have easily just said that I screwed dozens of men on this forum and never faced any backlash in real life for it.
:umwhat:
Everything that I have said on this forum is true. And I don't know if you're aware, but I already admitted on an old thread that all the boys I dated were in middle/highschool. It was puppy love that didn't last more than a month for literally each one of them. The most I did with them just kissing before I ended it bc I was Muslim.

I was only half-joking about getting someone else. I know how people can be lured into zina with just having a steady boyfriend. That's why I haven't dated anyone once I went to college. It's something I want to avoid completely. Don't accuse me of something I have never done before.
:ufdup:
Lmaoo so you smoke weed go clubbing yet claim to segregate yourself from men

Who are you trying to impress? Wtf.

Do you think people here are fools or something?

Lmaoo so you smoke weed go clubbing yet claim to segregate yourself from men

Who are you trying to impress? Wtf.

Do you think people here are fools or something?
Believe what you want walaal. I can swear by Allah that I have never slept with a man. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Who wouldn't be obsessed with us? We have glowing brown skin, curly or wavy hair, and not to mention our cute faces. We have naturally full lips, button noses, and curvy bodies that other races of women have to go under the knife to get. We are the perfect woman.
L5g5zc7.jpg

I keep a low, low profile on social media. Especially Instagram because of these contraptions called DMs. :mugshotman: Anonymous men who don't know you try to write love letters. Why? For merely existing. It's hard having all the features you described - smooth skin, wavy hair, button nose, and voluptuous figures. No wonder these Abdis are so overprotective and constantly making anti-Xalimo posts. They can't live without us. But I would prefer a kinder approach to show appreciation.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm scared for this young lady.

@CaliSomali take care of yourself and slow down.

Gaal men are not be trusted. Particulary cadaan ones.

I agree. The sister needs a proper guide.

@CaliSomali you know in the Qu'ran. It says anything that harms your body is haram and weed harms your body.

Here are the effects of smoking weed.

• Trouble thinking and remembering
  • Bloodshot eyes
  • Dry mouthing. (cotton mouth)
  • Increased appetite (the "munchies")
  • Fast heart rate
  • Slowed coordination
  • It interferes with your ability to drive safely
  • Increases anxiety
  • Damages your fertility.
If you like to smoke. I suggest you try out vaping. Use non-nicotine flavours too just to be on good health.

Also, stay away from clubbing. It's not only haram but very unclassy for Muslim women. Clubbing can lead to many bad things like drinking and Zina. Stay away from there.

I’ve been to Addis Ababa and there are hardly dark skin habesha women whereas I think only 10 % of somali women are light skin maybe less.

i have been to ethiopia twice, oromos from arush usually light skin, but some oromo very darkskin,

also i notuiced gadabursi and ciise will always be black skined,

but the Ogadens from Ogadeniya vast majorty very light skinned, even the children in Qoraxey have blonde-ish hair or very light brown hair and the hair gets darker as rthey get older, but the skin colour is like red/very caramel light brown skin, its very common,

habashi from highlands are light, so are oromo and in

but Ogadenka are also usually very light skin, and harais and the arush/oromo that border them,

shekhaalka who marry oagdneka, the dirs that married Ogadenka, the ashrafka Ogadenka meaning those people i named who married with Ogaden are all very light skin,

even the 1doors who amrried Oagdenka on the border are very light skin, and in fact i ahve never seen a black skinned Jidwaq (Ogadens older brother, all Absame)

i have seen the most light skinned and sexy dir girls, like gadson, and when you check, they have Ogaden abti, reer abti, reer awow abti, for so many generations,

but the difference with Ogadenka is generally they are taller , much taller than the avergae somali/habashi and this is how you reocngise them easily in adisbaba and Ogaden region,

World

VIP
i have been to ethiopia twice, oromos from arush usually light skin, but some oromo very darkskin,

but the Ogadens from Ogadeniya vast majorty very light skinned, even the children in Qoraxey have blonde-ish hair or very light brown hair and the hair gets darker as rthey get older, but the skin colour is like red/very caramel light brown skin, its very common,

but Ogadenka are also usually very light skin, and harais and the arush/oromo that border them,

shekhaalka who marry oagdneka, the dirs that married Ogadenka, the ashrafka Ogadenka meaning those people i named who married with Ogaden are all very light skin,

even the 1doors who amrried Oagdenka on the border are very light skin, and in fact i ahve never seen a black skinned Jidwaq (Ogadens older brother, all Absame)

i have seen the most light skinned and sexy dir girls, like gadson, and when you check, they have Ogaden abti, reer abti, reer awow abti, for so many generations,

but the difference with Ogadenka is generally they are taller , much taller than the avergae somali/habashi and this is how you reocngise them easily in adisbaba and Ogaden region,
The dhulbahante generally are lighter than other Somalis from what I’ve noticed

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Not true I'm Gadabursi and I'm not dark skinned, nor are most of my family members and we're 100% on both sides we don't even border you (also you don't appear to know much about our tribe so take several seats waryaa). Those which are dark are classically attractive, tall and stunning features. Actually, skin tone is more variable. My family isn't mostly reer Saylac or DJ which live near the coast, we're reer galbeed which are generally lighter for the most part. You know skin tone is evenly distributed among Somalis. There are also dark skinned Ogadens, particularly those that border Kenya. And why are you acting like light skin is a gift? It really isn't. I just had to correct you when you're spreading nonsense. Fair-haired Somali children lol. We're not Scandinavian.

Last edited:
My man aided the snm in Xarshin during he faqash war. He had them hide weapons in his miyi and gave them refuge. Risking his own life in the process.. He was a libaax

Most who had crushes on me growing up in middle and high school were white and Mexican boys. But people like @CanIDimo think Somali women are undesirable bc of our ‘dark skin’. But in reality our features appeal to all races of men.

Samoan men are fiiiine though. There are a good amount here in California and most are tall and naturally more muscular than any other race of men that I have ever seen. I need to get me a Jason Momoa look-alike.
:banderas:

The amount of guys ive seen on social media expressing how they want a somali girl because 'somali girls are the most beautiful women on the planet' :dzmxmmb:

Not true I'm Gadabursi and I'm not dark skinned, nor are most of my family members and we're 100% on both sides we don't even border you (also you don't appear to know much about our tribe so take several seats waryaa). Those which are dark are classically attractive, tall and stunning features. Actually, skin tone is more variable. My family isn't mostly reer Saylac or DJ which live near the coast, we're reer galbeed which are generally lighter for the most part. You know skin tone is evenly distributed among Somalis. There are also dark skinned Ogadens, particularly those that border Kenya. And why are you acting like light skin is a gift? It really isn't. I just had to correct you when you're spreading nonsense. Fair-haired Somali children lol. We're not Scandinavian.
That shit was extremely low IQ and embarrassing.
:mjlol::mjlol:Sounds like a fob who's hooyo puts baby power on her face

fair haired is a indicator of malnutrition

Trending

Latest posts