Ethiopia’s Peaceful Uprising is Evolving into an Armed Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people are everywhere here in the motherland. They get employment in the service industries while our young people are focused on tahrib. Wallahi it's sad. Somali ambition outweighs local job creation, but the oromo's are happy with barber/restaurant jobs etc. Dangerous trend as they'll marry and have offspring here. Dangerous only because of our low population compared to them.

Somalia became Dubai for them, they come walking on feet to find better life.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Reer Djibouti??????? You are Ethiopian because your mum is Somali doesn't make Somali. Just claim your dad's ethnicity and good luck.
He somali just like the rest of us. I thought you were a somali nationalist like me? We need to stay united and treat other somalis like how we want to be treated. Say no to qabilism please its clouding your judgement.

Somalia ha nolato

He somali just like the rest of us. I thought you were a somali nationalist like me? We need to stay united and treat other somalis like how we want to be treated. Say no to qabilism please its clouding your judgement.

Somalia ha nolato

Japanese man who has English mum can not claim the English ethnicity, so it is the Ethiopian with Somali mum. You take after your dad's ethnicity not the mum and Somalia ha nolato

@Canuck god bless for you undying patriotism and fight to the finish

The best situation for us as Somalis, is a quagmire were each sides makes gains then looses until Somalia reaches a state it can build itself up.

Currently because of geopolitics Ethiopia has changed from bitter foe to friend, but it's a little too late, a lot of it had to do with investments from China and plans to make them the hub of the region, this goes against the American-EUA Axis and hence the destabilisation they are doing to undermine China silk road strategy and her quest for resources to challenge the incumbent empire.

I still can't trust these bastards entirely despite their switch, a perpetual quagmire is the most desired option for us, one which is fought in only a few parts in the country and not wide scale to the point we have to deal with refugee exodus hordes.

In fact speaking of refugees it may actually be a good thing anyway, those refugees will flood towards the former Pro Ethiopian, Anti Somaliweyne camps of S/land and P/land, this will embolden their population, change the mood to Somalinimo because their way of life is being threatened.

Every geopolitical moves happening in the region is benefiting Somalia so far, no matter which directions things go. Happy days are to come.

maestro

Cultural revolution
No one wants refugees and civil war in ethiopia but we want balkanization everyone goes their own way. :salute:Best of luck to Amhara Oromo Tigray and others though.

The best solution for peace in the horn is everyone to get their own country and not interfere with each other. Ethiopia is literally the new Yugoslavia. A weak colonial project that will disintegrate soon.

If Ethiopia gets divided into small countries Somalis in general will be the undisputed regional powers because we will have the biggest countries in the horn. So i welcome this idea:banderas:

Japanese man who has English mum can not claim the English ethnicity, so it is the Ethiopian with Somali mum. You take after your dad's ethnicity not the mum and Somalia ha nolato

He's Harar though. Harari are an exception compared to others.

Wishful thinking. Who's going to be securing K5 that stretches from Djibouti to the Kenya border? You think the Somalis in K5 are different than the ones who been fighting for a quarter century in Somalia? In the event of a civil war, Somalis will have each clan securing their strongholds and fighting among themselves for disputed lands until they're subjugated again by whoever wins in the highlands.

Wishful thinking. Who's going to be securing K5 that stretches from Djibouti to the Kenya border? You think the Somalis in K5 are different than the ones who been fighting for a quarter century in Somalia? In the event of a civil war, Somalis will have each clan securing their strongholds and fighting among themselves for disputed lands until they're subjugated again by whoever wins in the highlands.
There's only few exit points out of the highlands, they can be contained easily.

Somalis can actually turn this to their advantage with minimal cooperation. But knowing Somalis they're known to f*ck up these kinds of opportunities.

There's only few exit points out of the highlands, they can be contained easily.

Somalis can actually turn this to their advantage with minimal cooperation. But knowing Somalis they're known to f*ck up these kinds of opportunities.

The K5 is largely flat lowlands, it's very hard to secure it without an organized army. It's the reason why the Somali army back in 77 steamrolled with relative ease but stared having trouble taking higher hilly/mountain elevation particularly around Harar. Some khat chewing skinnies with teknikos are not going to be able to do shit especially when their population is like 10x greater.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Warya if you don't like it here, you can leave. Why do you need someone to ban you? There door is right there. If you will stay, please spare us your sanctimony. Stop painting us all with the same brush. It's the internet, people say crazy shit when they're sitting behind a computer screen. If you don't like it, you might as well stay away from forums and social media, because you'll find stuff like this no matter where you go. We're not special in this regard. Cadaan forums, madow forums, it doesn't matter, they all say stuff like this, or even worse. Smoke a blunt and relax.
You're right I'm very very sensitive to certain issues :manny: I'm gonna keep away from commenting on these things. Just not healthy to be upset over comments from people I'll never meet.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Reer Djibouti??????? You are Ethiopian because your mum is Somali doesn't make Somali. Just claim your dad's ethnicity and good luck.
I meant taking a neutral stance in Somalia Vs Ethiopia issue like reer Djibouti.

:tocry:

My mother's blood doesn't make me Somali in qabil fantasy I understand that but if you study Harari history you would know how close we are and at one time lived as one. Not to mention the many attempts to secede and join Somalia in more recent times (60's-70's). That's why when the guardians of the qabil take issue with me I'm ok with it because it's nonsense. I know my history and the people of Harari descent have always stood with Somali.

I'm Somali/I'm Harari. Same people.

:sass2:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I meant taking a neutral stance in Somalia Vs Ethiopia issue like reer Djibouti.

:tocry:

My mother's blood doesn't make me Somali in qabil fantasy I understand that but if you study Harari history you would know how close we are and at one time lived as one. Not to mention the many attempts to secede and join Somalia in more recent times (60's-70's). That's why when the guardians of the qabil take issue with me I'm ok with it because it's nonsense. I know my history and the people of Harari descent have always stood with Somali.

I'm Somali/I'm Harari. Same people.

:sass2:
Dont worry walaal you are somali in my eyes.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.