Ethiopia’s Peaceful Uprising is Evolving into an Armed Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
A balkanised ethiopia would present a good opportunity for Somali Galbeed to secede and reunite with Somalia. However, if this civil war becomes long & protracted then the refugee crisis from Oromo & Amhara lands will be huge.
I'd take a different route

Prop up the Somali TPLF and let them take over like the TPLF did :siilaanyosmile:

Somali could possibly be one of the official languages kkkkk:dabcasar:

100 million under our control

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If your basing this off the work of ibn battuta then your mistaken. From the stuff I read from him it seems like he barely knew our people and called the people and language Maqdashi when he was in Xamar and Berber when he was in berbera etc..when in Saylac. One of the worst travellers/historians he had the audacity to write about the people when he wasn't gifted with the skill to immerse into the people and wrote about us in a condescending way. The likes of Richard Burton knew more about us and tried to understand us, A WHITE CHRISTIAN!! You can tell he admired the culture and people from the stuff he wrote.

Umm Richard burton was a lying POS do you really believe this dude painted his face brown and Somalis/Arabs believed he was Arab?

I'd take a different route

Prop up the Somali TPLF and let them take over like the TPLF did :siilaanyosmile:

Somali could possibly be one of the official languages kkkkk:dabcasar:

100 million under our control
Thats not actually a bad idea lol. However, we may face stiff opposition from habesha groups like Amhara & tigray, but if we're smart enough we could mobilise the oromos, afars, hararis to help Somalis get into power and become the ruling class. :siilaanyolaugh:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Thats not actually a bad idea lol. However, we may face stiff opposition from habesha groups like Amhara & tigray, but if we're smart enough we could mobilise the oromos, afars, hararis to help Somalis get into power and become the ruling class. :siilaanyolaugh:

Cadaan will never back or recognize Muslims in Ethiopia. To them Ethiopia is a Christian country which speaks a Semitic language surrounded by Terrorist Muslim countries. They will make sure to keep the Christians in Ethiopia as powerful as possible.

Arabs belong to the USA, Iran is a psycho sectarian shithole and Turkey is part of NATO. If the most powerful Muslim nations are like that then Muslims are truly defeated people. There is currently no single Muslim country looking out for Muslim people's interests right now and so Muslims in Ethiopia will never rule the Christians.

It's either Balkanization or Christiandom for Ethiopia. No such thing as Somalis ruling.

Cadaan will never back or recognize Muslims in Ethiopia. To them Ethiopia is a Christian country which speaks a Semitic language surrounded by Terrorist Muslim countries. They will make sure to keep the Christians in Ethiopia as powerful as possible.

Arabs belong to the USA, Iran is a psycho sectarian shithole and Turkey is part of NATO. If the most powerful Muslim nations are like that then Muslims are truly defeated people. There is currently no single Muslim country looking out for Muslim people's interests right now and so Muslims in Ethiopia will never rule the Christians.

It's either Balkanization or Christiandom for Ethiopia. No such thing as Somalis ruling.
As if western governments who have way more important things on their hands would care about dumb squabbles.

They'll only look out for the country that gives them the best deal. Saudi Arabia is basically an internationally recognised ISIS but America gives them billions in arms.

No time for this kind of calaacal sxb. The cadaans have waaaay more things to focus on than what religion a land locked, raw meat eating people follow

maestro

Cultural revolution
As if western governments who have way more important things on their hands would care about dumb squabbles.

They'll only look out for the country that gives them the best deal. Saudi Arabia is basically an internationally recognised ISIS but America gives them billions in arms.

No time for this kind of calaacal sxb. The cadaans have waaaay more things to focus on than what religion a land locked, raw meat eating people follow

I thought Horners weren't :mjlol:

And If they didn't care about these " land locked raw meat eating" people they would be dumping huge amounts of money on them to support their regime. Xabashi are important allies to the USA and the west. Everyone knows this bit. since the Derg fell they have been close allies. The USA themselves said Ethiopia is important to stop Wahabi encroachment of the Horn of Africa.

I agree balkanization is the way forward in ethiopia's case. Insha'allah Somali galbeed will return to Somalia in the coming decades.

I thought Horners weren't :mjlol:

And If they didn't care about these " land locked raw meat eating" people they would be dumping huge amounts of money on them to support their regime. Xabashi are important allies to the USA and the west. Everyone knows this bit. since the Derg fell they have been close allies. The USA themselves said Ethiopia is important to stop Wahabi encroachment of the Horn of Africa.
The comment is appropriate for context

The west uses Ethiopia as foot soldiers against al shabaab and that's it. That's their only interest in them, the west couldn't give two shits about them other than that
They can't trust ans with that kind of money and equipment. Lol

Its funny how history is easily perverted to your collective sick reality. You ass niggas give all Somali a bad name and I'm embarrassed to have any association with people who disparage a whole community over nonsensical debate like all of you have the last week starting with Bantu then African Americans and now our neighbors. Do you even have any knowledge of Islam? Who raised you animals? Do you know what you're saying or are you trolling for cool points? I'm sick and tired of this shit @AbdiJohnson You can ban me if you want. I just can't keep holding my tongue when these idiots and fakers attack people and call for violence. I'm going the reer Djibouti way from now on. f*ck all you insecure z. :pacspit:

Reer Djibouti??????? You are Ethiopian because your mum is Somali doesn't make Somali. Just claim your dad's ethnicity and good luck.

This time the Ethiopia will find hard time due trying exporting Ogaden gas to china. They made American angry, also Egypt because of the dam.

DDSI holds the Trump card in this situation.

Just wait until there's a clear winner and take advantage of their weak position. They'll be the only ones capable to lead Ethiopia once the conflict ends.

The only thing they must do is to make sure that the conflict doesn't spread to their region. All Somali regions must help them to prevent the flood of refugees from coming over. Keep the conflict in the highlands.

We should only accept their skilled professionals and women. Let the others go to Kenya and Sudan. :siilaanyosmile:

DDSI holds the Trump card in this situation.

Just wait until there's a clear winner and take advantage of their weak position. They'll be the only ones capable to lead Ethiopia once the conflict ends.

The only thing they must do is to make sure that the conflict doesn't spread to their region. All Somali regions must help them to prevent the flood of refugees from coming over. Keep the conflict in the highlands.

We should only accept their skilled professionals and women. Let the others go to Kenya and Sudan. :siilaanyosmile:
Europe would be a preferred destination :siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
I can't wait till our amxaaro brothers get into power :salute::ahh::banderas:

The children of Solomon and the children of qurayash will work together :banderas:

This is the neighbouring country
It also has troops in Somalia and has a population of 100 million

This is an important discussion
Aint no body moving to dry ass Somalia full of Al Shabab! Even when the Ethiopians were starving they had to good sense to stay away. Even in its worst times Ethiopians have never been in refugee camps in Somalia while we run over there. Not a single instance in history

Oromos are a very interesting group of people. Whenever you do business with Oromos I find they always assume you are outsmarting them.

The turnaround time for an Oromo to make a decision in business feels like an eternity
These people are everywhere here in the motherland. They get employment in the service industries while our young people are focused on tahrib. Wallahi it's sad. Somali ambition outweighs local job creation, but the oromo's are happy with barber/restaurant jobs etc. Dangerous trend as they'll marry and have offspring here. Dangerous only because of our low population compared to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending