• Yes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 79.7%

• Total voters

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Just here to collect the names of degenerated who do.
tenor.gif

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I used to, when they were a bigger fitnah. I loved the faces Salafi shiekhs would make when discussing it. So beautiful; the true face of disgust and hatred unmasked and undiluted! It was as if a gay man were squeezing their nipples during the khutbah. But now.... Some of those very same people just sigh, and say "this is part of living in the West." Now I need to find something else to get that fix. Sad!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I used to, when they were a bigger fitnah. I loved the faces Salafi shiekhs would make when discussing it. So beautiful; the true face of disgust and hatred unmasked and undiluted! It was as if a gay man were squeezing their nipples during the khutbah. But now.... Some of those very same people just sigh, and say "this is part of living in the West." Now I need to find something else to get that fix. Sad!
u are a truly fascinating creature

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I thought you would be happy your Lucifer has normalized sodomy? Fake satanist detected.

I feel sorry for them since they have a mental condition, I am against killing them or depriving them of rights,But only if they dlont propagate their views dont engage in public ry and behave like their straight no gay media groups parades should be allowed

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I feel sorry for them since they have a mental condition, I am against killing them or depriving them of rights,But only if they dlont propagate their views dont engage in public ******ry and behave like their straight no gay media groups parades should be allowed
i support everything your'e against however i do agree with the mental health part as such they shall be provided with shock therapy while undergoing what u said

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I thought you would be happy your Lucifer has normalized sodomy? Fake satanist detected.

Even the worst of the jinn are bored with trans whatevers! All types of zina are a dead end. We need to bring back human sacrifice and open shirk, that's what they are telling me now.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Even the worst of the jinn are bored with trans whatevers! All types of zina are a dead end. We need to bring back human sacrifice and open shirk, that's what they are telling me now.
interesting ideas however i do have to ask to whom shall i offer my gift to next time im praying

Latest posts