Do you support the LGBTQ community?

Do you support the LGBTQ community?

• Yes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 79.7%

• Total voters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Even the worst of the jinn are bored with trans whatevers! All types of zina are a dead end. We need to bring back human sacrifice and open shirk, that's what they are telling me now.
Human sacrifice already occurs everyday via abortion, open shirk is blatant and in every hollywood TV show.

I support them not being killed or hurt but I'm not supporting the agenda itself.

A lot of them are too obnoxious and annoying as well, is there such thing as a quiet gay person?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Human sacrifice already occurs everyday via abortion, open shirk is blatant and in every hollywood TV show.
thats not real sacrifice i believe she is referring to a more fully developed creature as they do contain allot more organs, blood and sheiit

More gays means more lonely women :mjpls:

giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
LGBT Rights Are Human Rights. :it0tdo8: :yousmart:
:camby:
LGBT are sub-human. They deserve a sub-category deviant of rights, it should be called lefts.

Not only does it contradict rights, but they can have whatever’s left over. It’s truly poetic if you ask me.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
More gays means more lonely women :mjpls:

giphy.gif
I don’t have to worry about that, I get the best of the best. You gotta worry about competition and fight for whatever’s salvageable and LEFT over.

Seems like you deserve lefts :reallymaury:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Rasulullah said love for your brothers what you love for yourself :mjhaps:
I want for my brother what I want for myself but that’s all I can do sxb.

Like they say “Biyo meel gudan bay isugu tagaan”. If the ladies want me then who am I to share. You can’t push water up the hill :mjpls:

Trending

Latest posts