Votes: 16 20.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 79.7%

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Any Muslim who foolishly campaigns against gay rights is advocating for eroding another minority group's freedoms. That's bound to backfire spectacularly

Why do you think the alphabet squadron supports Muslims? Minorities campaign together for a reason, despite the apparent lack of common values.

That's why left wing activists and feminists who have the exact opposite beliefs compared to Muslims support us. We're allies by circumstance, so hating on them unnecessarily is counter productive. Just dissociate respectfully, just as they don't want anything to do with Islam in their personal lives.
:yousmart:

justice for shukri smaller.jpg

Last edited:
don't worry take bowl of water and dipp her fingers in it hopefully she shall begin to pee on herself when it comes the parents f*ck with the spice containers and blame it on your sister
I don't have a sister....:farmajoyaab:

I want for my brother what I want for myself but that’s all I can do sxb.

Like they say “Biyo meel gudan bay isugu tagaan”. If the ladies want me then who am I to share. You can’t push water up the hill :mjpls:

Think of all the simps that couldn't get h0es, boys gotta eat too

Survival of the fittest I fux with that :lolbron:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Any Muslim who foolishly campaigns against gay rights is advocating for eroding another minority group's freedoms. That's bound to backfire spectacularly

Why do you think the alphabet squadron supports Muslims? Minorities campaign together for a reason, despite the apparent lack of common values.

That's why left wing activists and feminists who have the exact opposite beliefs compared to Muslims support us. We're allies by circumstance, so hating on them unnecessarily is counter productive. Just dissociate respectfully, just as they don't want anything to do with Islam in their personal lives.

I don't need the support of a bunch of degenerate subhumans. Lefties don't support us because they care about us, they only do it to score virtue signalling points with other retard leftists. I have more respect for the filth on the sole of my shoe than any western leftist.

This is obligatory in any thread about alphabet retards.

Stop the ***s image - Conservatives, Nationalists & New Right of ...

Source: Centre for disease control and prevention (United states federal agency under department of health)

1590156217478.png

Source: lanternproject.org.uk/library/general/articles-and-information-about-sexual-abuse-and-its-impact/homosexuality-and-child-sexual-abuse/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

View attachment 125296
poor take

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
poor take

I was speaking in context of living in the West. You're not going to stop them by campaigning against them it's too late and they've secured their status. So you might as well learn to coexist and keep your kids from getting brainwashed by teaching them the dhaqan and deen. Muslims should have the same energy for Hindu idol worshippers if you want to deal with the alphabet squadron.
:mjkkk:

justice for shukri smaller.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

View attachment 125296

Not supporting them and campaigning against them are two different things

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I was speaking in context of living in the West. You're not going to stop them by campaigning against them it's too late and they've secured their status. So you might as well learn to coexist and keep your kids from getting brainwashed by teaching them the dhaqan and deen. Muslims should have the same energy for Hindu idol worshippers if you want to deal with the alphabet squadron.
:mjkkk:

View attachment 125298
the f.a.g squadron are uniquely evil.

Any kind of association whether strategic or not - is deeply anti-islamic

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Hell F NO

But i wont beat up some Fgs here just like the Arabs do in the west.
Aslong these fgs stays far away from me, i dont care what they do in Disbelieving Countries

I don’t support LGBTQ but I won’t go out of my way to discriminate against them. As for Muslim LGBTQ, they’re still Muslim as long as they have tawheed. If they don’t act on their homosexuality (zina), there’s no sin.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

View attachment 125296
Very intelligent post

Anyone who supports sodomy is beyond lost. As for the LGBTQ lobby, no I don't support them or their rights. Why haven't we legalized pedophilia yet based on their own logic?. Pedophiles also make the same arguments about being biologically attracted to younger children.

View attachment 125296
We don't support them because it is explicitly forbidden in our religion. Those who commit the act and those who support them like Prophet Luts Wife who was destroyed alongside the people of Lut. So it's forbidden to support LGBT under any circumstances (It does not matter if we're all minorities and we could "benefit" from civil rights, who cares you could be 6ft under the ground tomorrow, this life is meaningless, not worth supporting this nonsense). May Allah protect us

But in the west they have rights, and we have rights. I go to the supermarket, work and other places, I don't insult them and discriminate. I have the right to say their way of life is disgusting, vile, and degenerate, same way they have the right to insult our way of life, if they choose to.

In short my somali people and muslims, xaalada way xumaaday. If you dont want khaanis and gaalo family (for some its too late), then leave this country as soon as! Stay at your own peril but dont complain.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
No I don’t if you know what happened to the people of Lut you wouldn’t simple as that that being said I just ignore them.

Trending