• No

Votes: 63 79.7%

• Total voters

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is a conspiracy, I assume it is a way to watch the people or something. I just cannot put my finger on it

I have met over 100 that are downlow and I live a recluse life. You people have no idea how common it is. There's a Jamaican British guy on Twitter who supposedly films himself giving "uck" and over a dozen of his videos are of Somalis.

:pachah1:

We are in the era of widespread khaniisnimo. Hehe.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The poll should have been public.
:farmajoyaab:
Any Muslim who foolishly campaigns against gay rights is advocating for eroding another minority group's freedoms. That's bound to backfire spectacularly

Why do you think the alphabet squadron supports Muslims? Minorities campaign together for a reason, despite the apparent lack of common values.

That's why left wing activists and feminists who have the exact opposite beliefs compared to Muslims support us. We're allies by circumstance, so hating on them unnecessarily is counter productive. Just dissociate respectfully, just as they don't want anything to do with Islam in their personal lives.
:yousmart:

View attachment 125296
They will support me and my rights and I will still throw them off a skyscraper.
:gaasdrink:

I have met over 100 that are downlow and I live a recluse life. You people have no idea how common it is. There's a Jamaican British guy on Twitter who supposedly films himself giving "uck" and over a dozen of his videos are of Somalis.

:pachah1:

We are in the era of widespread khaniisnimo. Hehe.

Do you ever get tired of just making up stories like this sxb? :what:

Trending