Do you believe Somalia will bounce back?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
That is a week argument. Afars are less than 30% of Djibouti's population and Somalis are 70%. The so called Somalia is less than 70% Somali if you do not include SL. Stop the excuses and join Somalia.
they still exist and like I said We still have a lot of problems

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
you are one of the excited teenagers I am talking about But you in the West, you are lucky
I know what Somalia is like I literally went I’ll never give up on my country
4884B423-9A54-45F2-A97C-C78D3B5AC663.jpeg

Yes 100% Somalia elites will rebound back strong because we haven't yet tapped our natural resources. If turkey extract our resources, their economy will Grow faster than any other country, and our population is small, which will help our leaders like HSM get richer faster

I see dumb seccesionists day dreaming that if Somalia doesn't recover fully that will somehow Grant them recognition
even if Somalia collapsed today even if khawarij takes over Entire Somalia No one will recognise you even our eternal enemies like Ethiopia they could've recognised Somaliland at a time when even there was no functioning government in Xamar which was under the control of the Islamic courts union no one is interested in recognising your clan enclave you will always be part of Somalia doesn't matter how worse things get I hope you people wake up from fairytale dreams and come to reality.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You do not appreciate the blessing that you have, free education, free health, you have rights in your work, and the state treats you as a human being Say Alxmduallh
Whilst I am grateful for what I have I would rather live in xamar I was so happy when I was there.My family is from there and I could genuinely help people out.

Trending

Latest posts