Do you believe Somalia will bounce back?

You guys are doomed. The end result in the next few decades will be the big beards will take your country and give it peace but you will be living in the Stone Age with their barbaric view of Islam, simultaneously you will be heavily sanctioned by the world and with no economic development or growth.

The current status quo is your best option
Wtf who is doomed. We have greenary and 2 long rivers. Mean while Hargeysa most barren dry place, even there is no water. God cursed that place long time ago.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
You guys are doomed. The end result in the next few decades will be the big beards will take your country and give it peace but you will be living in the Stone Age with their barbaric view of Islam, simultaneously you will be heavily sanctioned by the world and with no economic development or growth.

The current status quo is your best option
mind your business you DERG sympathiser

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
It's time for us to wake up and see the bigger picture. Focusing on tribalism and minor problems is not going to get us anywhere. We must unite as a nation and address the major issues that affect us all. Only then can we regain our standing in the world and be taken seriously. Let's not become a laughing stock any longer. Soomaaliyeey WAKE UP.:fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those two clans ruled Somalia from 1960 onward and look at where they have gotten Somalia. I would advise for them to step aside so others can lead. This cat and mouse game needs to end. You have people posting debating here which is better Hassan Sheik or Farmaajo, if only you two know they are both trash.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Those two clans ruled Somalia from 1960 onward and look at where they have gotten Somalia. I would advise for them to step aside so others can lead. This cat and mouse game needs to end. You have people posting debating here which is better Hassan Sheik or Farmaajo, if only you two know they are both trash.
Members form said clans

Who tf is forcing you?

You sound like bitter ex. Move on, like rest of us. Have so shame!
I am not advocating for my Isaaq clan we already have a country call SL. This is for those who live in Somalia. Quit dragging the Somali name through the mud.

I am not advocating for my Isaaq clan we already have a country call SL. This is for those who live in Somalia. Quit dragging the Somali name through the mud.
You had yo chance in 1960, nobody forced you guys in to union.

I can bet ictiraaf aint coming on yo life time. Iska dhimo!

You had yo chance in 1960, nobody forced you guys in to union.

I can bet ictiraaf aint coming on yo life time. Iska dhimo!
We joined the union not knowing your true colors. If we had known how two faced southerns are we would not have joined. What is stopping Djibouti from Joining Somaiia today? Ethiopia is about to recognize us soon that is the reason your politicians are loosing their mind. One day you are saying SL is not getting Ictraaf the other day you are crying about SL getting ictriaaf.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
We joined the union not knowing your true colors. If we has known how two faced southerns are we would not have joined. What is stopping Djibouti from Joining Somaiia today? Ethiopia is about to recognize us soon that is the reason your politicians are loosing their mind. One day you are saying SL is not getting Ictraaf the other day you are crying about SL getting ictriaaf.
you was probably born in the 90s anyways wdym two faced you are disgusting for generalising.Djoubyi can’t join Somalia because We have a lot of problems plus there’s literally afars

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
No, this nation ended a long time ago. Only teenagers are excited, and when they grow up and see reality, they either become qabiilsts or try to get out of this miserable place And stop caring about it

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
No, this nation ended a long time ago. Only teenagers are excited, and when they grow up and see reality, they either become qabiilsts or try to get out of this miserable place And stop caring about it
we very much care

you was probably born in the 90s anyways wdym two faced you are disgusting for generalising.Djoubyi can’t join Somalia because We have a lot of problems plus there’s literally afars
That is a week argument. Afars are less than 30% of Djibouti's population and Somalis are 70%. The so called Somalia is less than 70% Somali if you do not include SL. Stop the excuses and join Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts