Do you believe Somalia will bounce back?

I still have some rajo, Even tho im cynical that i shoulnt have too much hope for that backward nation.

I blame the elders and our clan leaders who betrayed us young ppl and robbed our future.

Here im freezing middle of march in foreign nation. Is somalinimo still a thing?

I dont care who leads the country. As far im concerned i just wanna live normal civilian life. Prosperity and peace. Is that too much to ask?

Yes 100% Somalia will rebound back strong because we haven't yet tapped our natural resources. If we extract our resources, our economy will Grow faster than any other African country, and our population is small, which will help everyone get richer faster.

Somalia will rise!
Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I still have some rajo, Even tho im cynical that i shoulnt have too much hope for that backward nation.

I blame the elders and our clan leaders who betrayed us young ppl and robbed our future.

Here im freezing middle of march in foreign nation. Is somalinimo still a thing?
If HAG, no way.

You guys are doomed. The end result in the next few decades will be the big beards will take your country and give it peace but you will be living in the Stone Age with their barbaric view of Islam, simultaneously you will be heavily sanctioned by the world and with no economic development or growth.

The current status quo is your best option

Trending