Djibouti ambassador walks away when asked about the attack in Saylac

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reer Dudub also live in Salal technically specially Xariirad district which is south of
Zaylac. Xariirad comes under Zeylac district in the local elections so they are entitled to
run for mayor there.
Many gadabuursi tribes live there, should they all start running for mayor?? The guy who was used by the ciise is not even mayor now. From what I've heard, they brought back the rightful mayor who was actually elected.

Djibouti Afraid Eritrea and attacked Somalia's BorderCabsi darteed ayay garan waayeen dhinacay ka xigto Eeriteriya horaa looyiri fule ulo badan

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Do you guys think the Gedubuursi are working with Djibouti to attack SL militias next?

:hmm:

I'm pretty sure most people are aware of that. There just saying the majority of people who live in saylac are gadabuursi. Isn't that right @Rooble?

So!!!! Are not gadabuursi Somalis? Listen this is about sovereignty of Somalia it has nothing to do with tribes. Djibouti invaded Somalia and wants to annex historic city like saylac capital of Adal!!!!!!. If we allowed Djibouti today, tomorrow Kenya and Ethiopia will do the same. And say bye to Somalia as country.

One clear point here most of SL's ministers carry Djibouti passports which facilitate their trips. do not expect that SL will fight back. And I am 100 % sure that if khatumo or pl did similar, they would up with arms and making military groups like SNM. Bunch of cowards people. They cry day and night of Barre 's planes but in front of the strangers turn to cats.

So!!!! Are not gadabuursi Somalis? Listen this is about sovereignty of Somalia it has nothing to do with tribes. Djibouti invaded Somalia and wants to annex historic city like saylac capital of Adal!!!!!!. If we allowed Djibouti today, tomorrow Kenya and Ethiopia will do the same. And say bye to Somalia as country.

What's funny about my comment here @Gambar ? Why are you laughing?

Gambar

VIP
I for one welcome a Greater Djibouti
Djiboutiweyn ha noolaato :fittytousand:
Ameen.

What's funny about my comment here @Gambar ? Why are you laughing?
The hypocrisy is funny. Djibouti is part of greater Somalia, all of these drawn up borders are colonial. What threat does Djibouti pose? It's a Somali government unless your agenda is qabiil motivated. When you're talking about Zaylac, it's not part of Somalia, and when it was established there was no Somalia.

Did I say gadabuursi aren't not somali? :faysalwtf:
I'm just saying that saylac is mostly gadabuursi territory, the same way buuhoodle is dhulbahante territory

Ameen.

The hypocrisy is funny. Djibouti is part of greater Somalia, all of these drawn up borders are colonial. What threat does Djibouti pose? It's a Somali government unless your agenda is qabiil motivated. When you're talking about Zaylac, it's not part of Somalia, and when it was established there was no Somalia.

You are dumb woman, go back to your kitchen.

Gambar

VIP
You are dumb woman, go back to your kitchen.
I'm dumb because I broke down your whole argument? Sovereignty of Somalia kulaha. Like Djibouti, Somalia is a colonial state and it's a sovereign state. What threat does it pose? Yareey do you even know the historical importance of Zaylac? Hint: it was established before the drawing up of colonial borders which you conveniently subscribe to you when you feel like it.

Is there any footage of the damages? It's 2017, how hard is it to take pictures or a video of incidents that take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending