Djibouti ambassador walks away when asked about the attack in Saylac

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dumb because I broke down your whole argument? Sovereignty of Somalia kulaha. Like Djibouti, Somalia is a colonial state and it's a sovereign state. What threat does it pose? Yareey do you even know the historical importance of Zaylac? Hint: it was established before the drawing up of colonial borders which you conveniently subscribe to you when you feel like it.

Right now I am thinking of reer xamar lawyer that defended Somalia 's water and here you are making excuses for annexing your country. It doesn't matter who rules Djibouti. Tomorrow djbouti could be taken by Afar and throw the Somalis from there. Ethiopia could take over Djibouti.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Djibouti does have means, motive and opporunity to annex Saylac

If they annex Saylac, think what sort of message this sends to Ethiopia and Kenya.

Ethiopia desperately needs an access to the sea. Kenya wants that oil in the sea, etc etc.

Vultures are circulating all you guys can do is argue who inhabits this piece of land

Gambar

VIP
Right now I am thinking of reer xamar lawyer that defended Somalia 's water and here you are making excuses for annexing your country. It doesn't matter who rules Djibouti. Tomorrow djbouti could be taken by Afar and throw the Somalis from there. Ethiopia could take over Djibouti.
Personally I think there's nothing to worry about, they have don't have the power and they are a gaajo country. Eritrea is another gaajo military state. At the end of the day, we may fight over clan lakiin Djibouti knows where it's bread is buttered and they better be careful cause they're surrounded by kifto eating human sacrificing Xabashi. Yaa difacaya when push comes to shove? Anaga.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I'm gonna sound naive, but perhaps this was a typical turf war between ciise & samaroon geeljire's but this time a (ciise) Djibouti govt rogue ordered the attacks on the livestock?

@Rooble @sosomali what do you think?
This was my initial thought. theres no other explanation but walahi djibooty fucked up big time. now sland gonna explore buying few sukhoi s-27 :jcoleno:

djib cudnt defend themselves from eriterian females but they are attacking sland using helicopters then act like ghosts.

ileyn soomaalidu iyaga isku xiniinyo weyn. aabahod wasooyin lets see how they get away with that. i hope sland doesnt see this as ciise vs samaroon but serious violation against sland and their ppl which makes it an act of war against shankaroonland.

Djibouti does have means, motive and opporunity to annex Saylac

If they annex Saylac, think what sort of message this sends to Ethiopia and Kenya.

Ethiopia desperately needs an access to the sea. Kenya wants that oil in the sea, etc etc.

Vultures are circulating all you guys can do is argue who inhabits this piece of land
Why Farmajo is not talking About this Attack of Somalia's Sovereignty, is he fake nationalist concerning only South

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending