Djibouti ambassador walks away when asked about the attack in Saylac

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saylac issue started after the Mahad Case mayor was sacked and a Makahiil mayor was installed lawfully. The Kulmiye administration
got involved and arrested all the local MPs. That is the origin of the beef.
This issue goes way furhter back than that. All the way to the forming of Djibouti.

The Saylac issue started after the Mahad Case mayor was sacked and a Makahiil mayor was installed lawfully. The Kulmiye administration
It wasn't lawful at all. It was a coup orchestrated by the ciise and they took a miskiin gadabursi guy and used him.

Don't derail my thread nacasyay. Take your peanut sized brain outta here

Your type who put us in this position. Get it you are ruled from Ethiopia and Your traitor leader would not defend saylac if he gets paid by Djibouti. He will take his money and sells saylac to them like the port deal (Ethiopia got 19% for free).

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
@oday1kenobi I don't know for sure. I heard about the attack yesterday. One cuz assumed it was Eritrea back then.
Today I think it's obvious it was Djibouti. Some say it was target practice.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
If people said to me Djibouti did this because it had something to do with Berbera port, Djibouti felt threatened I would have believed this.

But hearing Djibouti wants to annex zaylac I’m not buying this nonsense. If Djibouti really wanted Zaylac they would have done it in the 90s when the country was weak

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yes the Maxamed Casse are native to the area, especially the Ibrahim(Abrayn)/ Bahabar Celi section, so they got very salty a Rer Dudub, Jibril Yoonis Makahil was elected mayor. They are brain-dead people, the clan's fifth column.

Bohol

VIP
Yes the Maxamed Casse are native to the area, especially the Ibrahim(Abrayn)/ Bahabar Celi section, so they got very salty a Rer Dudub, Jibril Yoonis Makahil was elected mayor. They are brain-dead people, the clan's fifth column.

The reer Dudub also live in Salal technically specially Xariirad district which is south of
Zaylac. Xariirad comes under Zeylac district in the local elections so they are entitled to
run for mayor there.

tenor.gif

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
The reer Dudub also live in Salal technically specially Xariirad district which is south of
Zaylac. Xariirad comes under Zeylac district in the local elections so they are entitled to
run for mayor there.
That is true. That is where the grave of Sheekh Dudub Cismaan is buried and even the Ugaas of Duduble visited the grave and praised him.

yEpOF6d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.