Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
This qumayo made a whole blog attacking Somali men and she thinks we're gonna let that slide? f*ck that, this harambe looking dhuxul chick will get clowned for such foolishness :fittytousand:View attachment 14095
Hey baby. Want a banana?
Shabani_deep_pic_3355044c.jpg

:mjswag:

It was wrong to insult her but she can't possibly expect us to let her insult us in front of ajnabis and approve it. How dense is she?

Someone should link her blog on the comments.:heh:

Same mom different dads. We're still family.

All the real Ogaden that I know are light skinned btw so good luck convincing them you're blackness Mrs. Dolezal or Diallo to be proper.
So far it's been smooth sailing.
:denzelnigga:

How do you convince the Iranians you share common ancestors with them?
:cosbyhmm:

You don't have to keep bringing this Chinese made African knock off up tho.
:susp:

You cannot imagine how many times an AA has told me, without asking btw, yall Somalians aint black.

Now the kids that were toddlers during the jihad against the scum want to be them

Where were you fools in the late 90s-early 2000s?
Sxb not only were they saying "y'all somalians ain't black " they always wanna start some shit for being Somali and now all of a sudden when Somali or any African say they're not black, these ppl get offended lol

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
So far it's been smooth sailing.
:denzelnigga:

How do you convince the Iranians you share common ancestors with them?
:cosbyhmm:

You don't have to keep bringing this Chinese made African knock off up tho.
:susp:
You know there are afro Iranians :susp: like for real.

I'll be Jijiga on the hunt for a light skinned cutie:ahh: while you're stuck in 3 feet snow holding up signs trying to fit in:mjlol:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
You hate all whites because of what they did back in the day and what some whites do in the present day? You know you’re generalizing an either group of people into one without solid evidence, right? Do you think whites of the 18th century are the same as the whites of the 21th century?

Like – if a white guy generalized all black men or said he hates all blacks, you would be outraged and call him a racist/bigot, right?

I still don’t understand your ideology on your pro-black mindset.

A) Are you a black nationalist, or black supremacist or pro-black(black over anyone else)?

Or

B) Someone that’s a Liberal and that’s fighting against racism and believes all humans are equal and should be treated the same?
I choose B. I try my best not to look down on white people, but sometimes I find stories like the one I posted earlier that make me feel like they have some type of inclination towards violence. You said that the Whites from the 18th century are not the same as the ones from the 21st century? They still ki11 a lot of people. Because of U.S s@nctions, from 1990 to 1995, 500,000 Ir@qi children died(ages 1-10). Much more died afterward. They haven't changed at all.

@DeathWish No matter how much you try, nobody views Somali as black. I remember when some black girls tried to fight this Somali girl for saying the word "nigga". You'll forever be considered an Arab mulatto by Bantus, you'll never be accepted you fucking loser.
I have been accepted as a black man and so have many other of my Somali friends. It seems you have only had bad experiences with them.:jcoleno:
It's ok walaal. I know you want to be accepted too. InshaAllah you will be recognized as a black man soon.:friendhug:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I have been accepted as a black man and so have many other of my Somali friends. It seems you have only had bad experiences with them.:jcoleno:
It's ok walaal. I know you want to be accepted too. InshaAllah you will be recognized as a black man soon.:friendhug:
That's probably because you look like one of them.
"Black people" look a very specific way in the minds of these people, and if you don't look like them (and look Somali) then they're more likely to reject you. This is fact.

DeathWish

That's probably because you look like one of them.
"Black people" look a very specific way in the minds of these people, and if you don't look like them (and look Somali) then they're more likely to reject you. This is fact.
I do look like them. But I also said, "me and my Somali friends." One even looks Indian.
These Aabo's need to do better balayadan walan bal eega.
My father called the madow kids "ciyaal sooq." It's ok though because he was ignorant about how being black works

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I do look like them. But I also said, "me and my Somali friends." One even looks Indian.
At the end of the day these goddamn labels are a nightmare to deal with, and many people understandably don't want to have a 50/50 chance of either being rejected by them or accepted. When you have to fight for an identity, you know there's a problem.

Gambar

VIP

My father called the madow kids "ciyaal sooq." It's ok though because he was ignorant about how being black works
What I meant was Somali fathers need to show affection to their daughters. Somalis don't believe in affection. Alhamdulilah my father used to show me a lot of affection and it was annoying at times but I'm grateful for it. My ayeyo used to yell kaa daa but he never listened. And because of that as a young woman it gave greater self confidence and that's very important.

DeathWish

At the end of the day these goddamn labels are a nightmare to deal with, and many people understandably don't want to have a 50/50 chance of either being rejected by them or accepted. When you have to fight for an identity, you know there's a problem.
IDK why the blacks you live beside are so picky. Most blacks are not like the ones you have come across. They are good people that are very accepting (not that you need acceptance since you are already black).

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
IDK why the blacks you live beside are so picky. Most blacks are not like the ones you have come across. They are good people that are very accepting (not that you need acceptance since you are already black).
Like you said, you're going by your experience. I live in the UK where until recently Somalis weren't considered black and to a large extent still aren't, really. So you saying I'm black would only really work if I applied your views of race to myself, which doesn't make sense.
Still going to force that label on others, huh? So be it :manny:

Some of the people on here are so fxkin khasaaro :ayaanswag:. Of course calling her a dhuxul or a Madow is anti-black. You're not saying it as a compliment are u? Dumb shits wallahi :siilaanyolaugh:

DeathWish

Like you said, you're going by your experience. I live in the UK where until recently Somalis weren't considered black and to a large extent still aren't, really. So you saying I'm black would only really work if I applied your views of race to myself, which doesn't make sense.
Still going to force that label on others, huh? So be it :manny:
I wanted to ask you, do you believe that Somalis had a black Prophet sent to them. I believe that because Waaqism has a lot of similarities with Islam.
BTW, if you watch the video, I posted before, you would find out that the meaning of Adam is black/dark. Prophet Musa was also dark because the Prophet (PBUH) said so. I am working on a new theory that the original Hebrews were black.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I wanted to ask you, do you believe that Somalis had a black Prophet sent to them. I believe that because Waaqism has a lot of simliarities with Islam.
BTW, if you watch the video I posted before you would find out that the meaning of Adam is black/dark. Prophet Musa was also dark because the Prophet (PBUH) said so.
Somalis had a Somali prophet, you mean? Probably. There were thousands of prophets that were sent to humanity and our pre-Islamic religion has a lot of similarities like you say. However we were probably led astray later on as we also have lesser gods/spirits, something that we likely added on ourselves as a form of shirk.

In all honesty I don't care what Adam looked like. It doesn't make a difference to me and no-one gains anything from it. Whether this is true or not, it's not important to me and shouldn't be important to you. Prophet Musa being dark doesn't prove anything, there are and were many dark skinned Arabs and Jews. Many Yemenis and Omanis are as dark as, if not darker than Somalis. You seem to have a fixation with proving certain individuals were black. I don't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending