Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I choose B. I try my best not to look down on white people, but sometimes I find stories like the one I posted earlier that make me feel like they have some type of inclination towards violence. You said that the Whites from the 18th century are not the same as the ones from the 21st century? They still ki11 a lot of people. Because of U.S s@nctions, from 1990 to 1995, 500,000 Ir@qi children died(ages 1-10). Much more died afterward. They haven't changed at all.

Okay, you stated that you didn't like the U.S government that is doing foreign interventions, okay I get that.

Then you said "they(white people) have some type of inclination towards violence" -- so one or even 100 incidents means they as a whole have some genetic trait of being violent? You know that sounds like when some people say that "blacks are inherently violent" -- which I'm guessing you would find that offensive, right?

On the Iraqi sanctions, this wasn't whitey trying to kill bunch of Iraqis because of their skin color, it was war and it was because they invaded Kuwait. Was it immoral to do this to Iraqis? Maybe. Here's why: if the UN/US narrative is that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and they want to take over the middle east and threat the US, then they will do anything to stop Iraq. Now, wouldn't the major fault be Saddam/Iraqi government?

Do government immoral actions represent the people? No, because data would disagree. Most Americans disagreed with the Iraq war after two years. When it comes to drone strikes, only 20 percent of Americans didn't care about civilians. http://www.people-press.org/2015/05/28/public-continues-to-back-u-s-drone-attacks/ Also, no presidents runs on going to war in modern times and no president runs on going to kill non-whites, because that is unacceptable by the larger society -- that somehow that you're trying to picture as some evil racist.

Look my point is, if you're going generalize white people, have data instead of stories. Generalizing white people and being militant will only strengthen white nationalist groups.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Somalis had a Somali prophet, you mean? Probably. There were thousands of prophets that were sent to humanity and our pre-Islamic religion has a lot of similarities like you say. However we were probably led astray later on as we also have lesser gods/spirits, something that we likely added on ourselves as a form of shirk.

In all honesty I don't care what Adam looked like. It doesn't make a difference to me and no-one gains anything from it. Whether this is true or not, it's not important to me and shouldn't be important to you. Prophet Musa being dark doesn't prove anything, there are and were many dark skinned Arabs and Jews. Many Yemenis and Omanis are as dark as, if not darker than Somalis. You seem to have a fixation with proving certain individuals were black. I don't understand it.
Yes, I also believe Somalis had a BLACK prophet. I don't know why you won't believe Prophet Adam (AS) is black; his name means black/dark. Prophet Musa (AS) being black is important for proving that the original Hebrews were black as well. The Jews in Pal3st1ne today are just J3ws and not Hebrew. Even when the Prophet talked about the time, the rocks will you of the location of the enemy he used the term Yahood ( J3w) instead of Bani-1sr@e1 (Hebrew). Don't you find that interesting?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yes, I also believe Somalis had a BLACK prophet. I don't know why you won't believe Prophet Adam (AS) is black; his name means black/dark. Prophet Musa (AS) being black is important for proving that the original Hebrews were black as well. The Jews in Pal3st1ne today are just J3ws and not Hebrew. Even when the Prophet talked about the time, the rocks will you of the location of the enemy he used the term Yahood ( J3w) instead of Bani-1sr@e1 (Hebrew). Don't you find that interesting?
It's not that I won't believe it, it's that I don't care one way or the other. They can be black, white, purple or orange for all I care. The message they brought is what's important, not the colour of their skin.

DeathWish

Okay, you stated that you didn't like the U.S government that is doing foreign interventions, okay I get that.

Then you said "they(white people) have some type of inclination towards violence" -- so one or even 100 incidents means they as a whole have some genetic trait of being violent? You know that sounds like when some people say that "blacks are inherently violent" -- which I'm guessing you would find that offensive, right?

On the Iraqi sanctions, this wasn't whitey trying to kill bunch of Iraqis because of their skin color, it was war and it was because they invaded Kuwait. Was it immoral to do this to Iraqis? Maybe. Here's why: if the UN/US narrative is that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and they want to take over the middle east and threat the US, then they will do anything to stop Iraq. Now, wouldn't the major fault be Saddam/Iraqi government?

Do government immoral actions represent the people? No, because data would disagree. Most Americans disagreed with the Iraq war after two years. When it comes to drone strikes, only 20 percent of Americans didn't care about civilians. http://www.people-press.org/2015/05/28/public-continues-to-back-u-s-drone-attacks/ Also, no presidents runs on going to war in modern times and no president runs on going to kill non-whites, because that is unacceptable by the larger society -- that somehow that you're trying to picture as some evil racist.

Look my point is, if you're going generalize white people, have data instead of stories. Generalizing white people and being militant will only strengthen white nationalist groups.
I am not generalizing. I meant to say when I hear disheartening stories of the atrocities committed by cadaans, it makes me feel like they have an inclination towards violence. Sorry for misleading you.
History will remember that American people opted for w@r against Ir@q after 9)ll. They will not remember the stats after the carnage and destruction already happened.
I want to ask you, is Amer!c@ a democracy? If it is, then the people are to blame for the many brutalities carried out by the government. That is how history will remember these people.

I wanted to ask you, do you believe that Somalis had a black Prophet sent to them. I believe that because Waaqism has a lot of similarities with Islam.
BTW, if you watch the video, I posted before, you would find out that the meaning of Adam is black/dark. Prophet Musa was also dark because the Prophet (PBUH) said so. I am working on a new theory that the original Hebrews were black.
What is this obsession with this victim hood :faysalwtf:

DeathWish

What is this obsession with this victim hood :faysalwtf:
What victimhood? These are facts!
Prophet Adam (AS) is black; his name means black/dark. Prophet Musa (AS) being black (Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said that he was dark) is important for proving that the original Hebrews were black as well. The Jews in Pal3st1ne today are just J3ws and not Hebrew. Even when the Prophet talked about the time, the rocks will you tell of the location of the enemy he used the term Yahood ( J3w) instead of Bani-1sr@e1 (Hebrew). Don't you find that interesting?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

My nigga went full hotep

:mjlol:

What victimhood? These are facts!
Prophet Adam (AS) is black; his name means black/dark. Prophet Musa (AS) being black (Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said that he was dark) is important for proving that the original Hebrews were black as well. The Jews in Pal3st1ne today are just J3ws and not Hebrew. Even when the Prophet talked about the time, the rocks will you of the location of the enemy he used the term Yahood ( J3w) instead of Bani-1sr@e1 (Hebrew). Don't you find that interesting?
20170308_221653.png
this is the definition of the so called "Black ". Somalis aren't black we are Somalis. These African Americans are going thru identity crisis, they went from "colored", "negro", "African Americans " to now being labeled a fucking color lol sxb these ppl no longer want to be called African Americans but just a color, don't let these ppl confuse u sxb they'll take ur kindness for weakness :ufdup: ka joog

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I am not generalizing. I meant to say when I hear disheartening stories of the atrocities committed by cadaans, it makes me feel like they have an inclination towards violence. Sorry for misleading you.
History will remember that American people opted for w@r against Ir@q after 9)ll. They will not remember the stats after the carnage and destruction already happened.
I want to ask you, is Amer!c@ a democracy? If it is, then the people are to blame for the many brutalities carried out by the government. That is how history will remember these people.
Well American isn't direct democracy - but a representative democracy. Now, let's move on from foreign affairs for now, I'm more interested in your somehow black agenda. For the record, I'm not a religious person. I don't believe in ideas or concluded theories without evidence. Also, you said(another post) if you weren't a Muslim, you would hate whites with passion. So, being a Muslim is stopping you from going to full black supremacy/nationalism?

Why are you interested in everything being black? Do have solid evidence of such things? If so, then please make separate threads and make your claims by supporting them with evidence.

She's actually stunning. I'm getting myself a dark skinned man and creating beautiful chocolate babies. Mashallah... why are most light skinned girls so insecure and obsessed with skin tone? They are the ones bleaching themselves and hating on the girls blessed with melanin.
Remember the chick who wrote an article bashing Somali men. Well no she's bashing all Somalis. Lying to get sympathy from Ajnabis.

Okay SSpot who called her harambe and dhuxul? :cosbyhmm:

Black lives matter kulaha. Embarrassing!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's actually stunning. I'm getting myself a dark skinned man and creating beautiful chocolate babies. Mashallah... why are most light skinned girls so insecure and obsessed with skin tone? They are the ones bleaching themselves and hating on the girls blessed with melanin.
Why are dark skinned girls always crying about the color of their skin? Why are they always the first ones to bring up skin color? Why do they cry about people commenting on their dark skin? And they always end up marrying the ugliest white guy but have the audacity to preach about self love!

So every light skinned female bleaches her skin? Is this the logic we are going with now? :ayaanswag:

P.s

This melanin hashtag was created by insecure dark skinned women to make themselves feel better but they're always bringing skin color into every conversation.

#SorryNotSorry

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I think we're getting away from the fact that she wrote an unprovoked article shitting on Somali dudes :icon lol:

How you gonna catch feelings after we defend ourselves from Harambee :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
I think skin tone plays a part in personality. For some reason a lot of dark skinned girls have attitude problems, were's light
skinned Somali girls are usually more bubbly. I am always suspicious of dark skinned halimos when they say I like you,
they properly only want you as a sperm donor for lighter skinned babies.

Lol looks like I hit a sensitive nerve. I just think the girl is stunning. It's sad if people try to make her feel ugly because they're brainwashed by white supremacy. She's gorgeous to me. And yes 100% of the girls I saw bleach themselves were Somali girls who would be considered fair skinned. My theory is that they are more prone to suffer from discolouration while dark skinned people tend to have a more even toned skin.

P.s the white guys I know are more attracted to darker skinned girls. It doesn't necessarily mean the girl hates herself. From what I was told they aren't looking for some light skinned chick who is a shade or two away from being white.
Why are dark skinned girls always crying about the color of their skin? Why are they always the first ones to bring up skin color? Why do they cry about people commenting on their dark skin? And they always end up marrying the ugliest white guy but have the audacity to preach about self love!

So every light skinned female bleaches her skin? Is this the logic we are going with now? :ayaanswag:

P.s

This melanin hashtag was created by insecure dark skinned women to make themselves feel better but they're always bringing skin color into every conversation.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't care about skin tone.

But, anytime I see chick talking about their skin tone, either "redbone" "chocolate goddess" or calling themselves "queens" -- I get turned off intensely.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol looks like I hit a sensitive nerve. I just think the girl is stunning. It's sad if people try to make her feel ugly because they're brainwashed by white supremacy. She's gorgeous to me. And yes 100% of the girls I saw bleach themselves were Somali girls who would be considered fair skinned. My theory is that they are more prone to suffer from discolouration while dark skinned people tend to have a more even toned skin.

P.s the white guys I know are more attracted to darker skinned girls. It doesn't necessarily mean the girl hates herself. From what I was told they aren't looking for some light skinned chick who is a shade or two away from being white.
Here we go again with the white supremacy. Can we please stop giving these whites so much power. Dark skinned girls tend to marry ugly white men, if ugly white men are attracted to them then so be it, kudos to them.

Nobody was trying to make her feel ugly, she wrote a sob story how Somalis are racists trying to garner sympathy from non-Somalis.. Somalis make jokes about dark skinned, light skinned, fat, skinny, short or tall. Nobody is safe from nicknames but Somali SJW who all happen to be dark skinned have taken this victimhood to the next level.

P.s

I'm getting tired of this dark skinned and light skinned talk. It's coming off tacky.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Here we go again with the white supremacy. Can we please stop giving these whites so much power. Dark skinned girls tend to marry ugly white men, if ugly white men are attracted to them then so be it, kudos to them.

Nobody was trying to make her feel ugly, she wrote a sob story how Somalis are racists trying to garner sympathy from non-Somalis.. Somalis make jokes about dark skinned, light skinned, fat, skinny, short or tall. Nobody is safe from nicknames but Somali SJW who all happen to be dark skinned have taken this victimhood to the next level.
:qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts