Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You cannot imagine how many times an AA has told me, without asking btw, yall Somalians aint black.

Now the kids that were toddlers during the jihad against the scum want to be them

Where were you fools in the late 90s-early 2000s?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
It is true :chrisfreshhah:
We are literally closer to cadaans and Arabs than we are to West Africans, race has no scientific basis :mjlol:
Also don't look at 23andme DNA results, those are bullshit :farole:
You can't. But I'll do all the hating of cadaans for you.
:denzelnigga:

They're some sick people.
:francis:
I'd rather be related to pigs!

British Soldiers Play A Game of Who Can Kick The Aboriginal Baby's Head The Farthest!

https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/history/myall-creek-massacre-1838
http://treatyrepublic.net/content/britain-worlds-worst-mass-murderer

You must be living in a bubble of hoteps at whatever HBCU you attend. :damedamn:

Why don't you go into hood and ask your average hoodrat if you are black like one of them? Bring protection for it could get ugly. Don't want you to get hurt, just want you to get your wakeup call from your "brothers" and "sisters'. :banderas:
:what1:
Why are y'all so pressed on me and my HBCU.
Hop off.

None of you pay my tuition so mind your own damn business.

My brothers and sisters are first and foremost Somalis.
Everyone else comes second.

But yes I feel closer and more comfortable with black people than I do with any other people after Somalis.
:umwhat:

Get a life and stop dissecting mine.
:camby:

You cannot imagine how many times an AA has told me, without asking btw, yall Somalians aint black.

Now the kids that were toddlers during the jihad against the scum want to be them

Where were you fools in the late 90s-early 2000s?

Many of them don't even consider Dominicans black, who have more SSA ancestry on average than your typical Maryooley.

Most of them go on forums like LSA and get brainwashed by the hoteps there into believing they are apart of this nonexistent global black "family", while on a political level they will gladly take all of the support and assistance they will get by even accepting a completely European woman as one of them for years until her parents outed her hustle. :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Many of them don't even consider Dominicans black, who have more SSA ancestry on average than your typical Maryooley.

Most of them go on forums like LSA and get brainwashed by the hoteps there into believing they are apart of this nonexistent global black "family", while on a political level they will gladly take all of the support and assistance they will get by even accepting a completely European woman as one of them for years until her parents outed her hustle. :mjlol:

Those Somali cucks on thecoli get insulted at least once a week and fight to be considered black @Gucci mane

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
It doesn't have a bad connotation. It means that we are the original people of this earth.

Of course, Africa is not homogenous. It is the most genetically diverse continent on the planet. Black implies that we are the original people. Prophet Adam was a black man. Indians can't tell the difference between Somalis and other Africans. If your hue is dark enough, then they will come after you. So while you may be light skin, there are dark skin Somalis that will not be able to escape racism. You act like Somalis are different than other Africans. In South Africa, the Bantus can distinguish who is native and who is from Nigeria. Tuaregs, Fulanis, Habeshas and Bantus can tell each other apart. In the end of the day, all of us fall under the "black" category.

Tuaregs are as black as any other Sub-Saharan African.

:susp::camby::camby::ahh:
giphy.gif

You have dense skull like polar bear. TUAREG is not black.

:what1:
Why are y'all so pressed on me and my HBCU.
Hop off.

None of you pay my tuition so mind your own damn business.

My brothers and sisters are first and foremost Somalis.
Everyone else comes second.

But yes I feel closer and more comfortable with black people than I do with any other people after Somalis.
:umwhat:

Get a life and stop dissecting mine.
:camby:

Already triggered? :mjlol:

All it took was mentioning her school to set her off. Safe space, we need a safe space here. @666 needs to set up an isbaaro stat. :whoa:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't hate the cadaans because I am Muslim. If I was not, then I would hate them with a passion. The things they did are so !@#$ed up that it almost put me into shock. Somalis are black whether they want to acknowledge it or not. You said that we are far apart genetically from West Africans, I will find out how true that is.
I'd rather be related to pigs!

British Soldiers Play A Game of Who Can Kick The Aboriginal Baby's Head The Farthest!

https://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/history/myall-creek-massacre-1838
http://treatyrepublic.net/content/britain-worlds-worst-mass-murderer

You hate all whites because of what they did back in the day and what some whites do in the present day? You know you’re generalizing an either group of people into one without solid evidence, right? Do you think whites of the 18th century are the same as the whites of the 21th century?

Like – if a white guy generalized all black men or said he hates all blacks, you would be outraged and call him a racist/bigot, right?

I still don’t understand your ideology on your pro-black mindset.

A) Are you a black nationalist, or black supremacist or pro-black(black over anyone else)?

Or

B) Someone that’s a Liberal and that’s fighting against racism and believes all humans are equal and should be treated the same?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
She shouldn't have wrote an article insulting Somalis if she didn't want the backlash.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@DeathWish No matter how much you try, nobody views Somali as black. I remember when some black girls tried to fight this Somali girl for saying the word "nigga". You'll forever be considered an Arab mulatto by Bantus, you'll never be accepted you fucking loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.