Dabcasar on his deathbed, Pray for dabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
He is not killed, they beat him very bad and took him to jail

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isaaqs live in the South still holding on too there separatist ideology, as evidence of the TukTuk with the Lander flag on the back of it, Issaqs live in Puntland free but Issaqs discriminate against Dhulbahante, Dir, and Warsangeli while occupating their lands. They incarcerate northern Somalis for simply traveling to Xamaar.

Isaaq are not occupying any land, have u even been to somalia or are you learning about it online? if it's online, then work up the fantasy, but on the ground it's a whole different story. PL is outside of erigavo all the way to las qoray, not a single somaliland person is there. Plus all the way to Tukaraq in Sool.

Besides sxb, in all honesty. MJ is the size of DIR waqoyi alone. I say this easily cuz dhulos/warsans can easily match hy/hj in sool/sanaag/toghdheer. While Bosaso-Qardho-Garowe-Galkayo will run over hargeisa n awdal ten times over. I don't say Harti and Dir Waqoyi anymore, it's not realistic unless u wanna accept qardho-garowe-galkayo-bosaso is hargeisa and awdal

waraabe

Your superior
Isaaq are not occupying any land, have u even been to somalia or are you learning about it online? if it's online, then work up the fantasy, but on the ground it's a whole different story. PL is outside of erigavo all the way to las qoray, not a single somaliland person is there. Plus all the way to Tukaraq in Sool.

Besides sxb, in all honesty. MJ is the size of DIR waqoyi alone. I say this easily cuz dhulos/warsans can easily match hy/hj in sool/sanaag/toghdheer. While Bosaso-Qardho-Garowe-Galkayo will run over hargeisa n awdal ten times over. I don't say Harti and Dir Waqoyi anymore, it's not realistic unless u wanna accept qardho-garowe-galkayo-bosaso is hargeisa and awdal

if that is the case why havent you freed kastumo esteedh yet douglas boy :pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
if that is the case why havent you freed kastumo esteedh yet douglas boy :pachah1:

No there is this perception harti and dir-waqoyi are similar in size due to the representation in somalia parliament. I disagree flat out, that's just impossible unless u want to accept that equation that hargeisa n awdal are similar to bosaso-galkayo-garowe-qardho, cuz the warsans have most of sanaag outnumber hy ten times over there, while sool is all dhulos basically except one town, and they have one town in toghdheer. Are we gonna say burco is the same as all the towns in sool? hell no...They easily match u if not ten times more dhulos/warsans vs hy/hj...Way kaga badan yihin sxb, hadad diidid waa cadiifaad oo run diidayo. U dont know me do u sxb? I know the real populations of somalis deep down

World

VIP
Look at these censoreds diasporas...living in some western country, free to practice their religion, no discrimination based on their ethnicity or race, freedom of speech, access to the best of healthcare and education, and they chear the killing of people from the same ethnicity, same religion, same language, all just for belonging to a different tribe. No other crime. Fucking khat drug addicts raised by benefit scrounging mothers.

Wallahi these are the sickest of all people in the world.

waraabe

Your superior
No there is this perception harti and dir-waqoyi are similar in size due to the representation in somalia parliament. I disagree flat out, that's just impossible unless u want to accept that equation that hargeisa n awdal are similar to bosaso-galkayo-garowe-qardho, cuz the warsans have most of sanaag outnumber hy ten times over there, while sool is all dhulos basically except one town, and they have one town in toghdheer. Are we gonna say burco is the same as all the towns in sool? hell no...They easily match u if not ten times more dhulos/warsans vs hy/hj...Way kaga badan yihin sxb, hadad diidid waa cadiifaad oo run diidayo. U dont know me do u sxb? I know the real populations of somalis deep down
i dont want an essay, just tell me why the might jebarti hasnt freed kastumo eteedh yet

waraabe

Your superior
Look at these idoor diasporas...living in some western country, free to practice their religion, no discrimination based on their ethnicity or race, freedom of speech, access to the best of healthcare and education, and they chear the killing of people from the same ethnicity, same religion, speak the same language, just for belonging to a different tribe. No other crime. Fucking khat drug addicts.

Wallahi these are the sickest of all people in the world.

says the owned slave :pachah1:

when are your doofar brothers going to free you from my ownership :pachah1:

World

VIP
says the owned slave :pachah1:

when are your doofar brothers going to free you from my ownership :pachah1:
You’re a khat addicted bum with nothing going for himself, kulaha ownership I would be surprised if you even own three different pairs of jeans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
i dont want an essay, just tell me why the might jebarti hasnt freed kastumo eteedh yet

Ok u dont want an essay. U saying Dir waqoyi n Harti are the same size that wud mean, the numbers wud be like this

Your saying hargeisa n awdal = Bosaso,Galkayo,Qardho,Burtinle, Garowe, Eyl, Garacad, Bayla, Qandala, Baargaal, Caluula, and so many more districts.

Because we already know dhulos/warsans out number hy/hj in eastern somaliland. Unless U believe Burco = All the towns in Sool and Half Erigavo n El-afwayn = All towns in Sanaag Las qoray, dhahar, badhan. Waxani yaa naga gabto niyahow!!!

Isaaqs live in the South still holding on too there separatist ideology, as evidence of the TukTuk with the Lander flag on the back of it, Issaqs live in Puntland free but Issaqs discriminate against Dhulbahante, Dir, and Warsangeli while occupating their lands. They incarcerate northern Somalis for simply traveling to Xamaar.

Dhulbahantes and warsangali are free to travel where ever they want. They can wave the blue flag in their cities. Cant say the same 4 the gadibursi tho.

Hes locked up they are so afraid of a mentality ill man with FB live. This make belief country wont last and will never achieve ictiraaf.

These Landers are the hill billies of Somalia they only understand power which they will witness soon enough.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
it wont change the fact that more darod live with isaaq than the other way around mr douglas, the fact dabcasar went to isaaq city rather than his fellow douglas people shows that :pachah1:

lets say that dabcasar has been sent to jahanab, what are you going to do about it :pachah1:
He went to somaliland cause dabcasar grandfather is from berbera he went there to visit his kids and his Isaac wife to try out that new olive oil kkk

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Hes locked up they are so afraid of a mentality ill man with FB live. This make belief country wont last and will never achieve ictiraaf.

These Landers are the hill billies of Somalia they only understand power which they will witness soon enough.
They are so insecure its ridiculous :pachah1:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
All the Boons in facebook are sad as hell screaming “Tolaaay yaa darood ah” :mjlol: we need to kill isaaks :icon lol::icon lol: even their s

AUN the man had absolutely zero chance against the mobs :frdfvsb::frdfvsb::(
Screenshot_20171218-092642.jpg
Screenshot_20171218-092734.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts