Dabcasar on his deathbed, Pray for dabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
S
All the Boons in facebook are sad as hell screaming “Tolaaay yaa darood ah” :mjlol: we need to kill isaaks :icon lol::icon lol: even their s

She is right, afar xabo weeye isaaq, lakin somalida ayaa ka xishoonayso lakin iyagu ma gartan xishoodku. I mean these guys compare themselves even with darod at times and even harti. I mean seriously galkayo to las anod to erigavo to bosaso to buhoodle and everything in between compared burco to hargeisa n half erigavo, gimme a break. Mala washtay mise aadan laga heesaya

waraabe

Your superior
S

She is right, afar xabo weeye isaaq, lakin somalida ayaa ka xishoonayso lakin iyagu ma gartan xishoodku. I mean these guys compare themselves even with darod at times and even harti. I mean seriously galkayo to las anod to erigavo to bosaso to buhoodle and everything in between compared burco to hargeisa n half erigavo, gimme a break. Mala washtay mise aadan laga heesaya

lool so xishood is why you are refusing to free your fellow jebarti from my ownership :dead::dead1:

i gotta give it to reer douglas for creativity, haven't heard that one yet :deadmanny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lool so xishood is why you are refusing to free your fellow jebarti from my ownership :dead::dead1:

i gotta give it to reer douglas for creativity, haven't heard that one yet :deadmanny:

Douglas and amina boqor was a fairy tale it's called 'FICTION' learn it sometime, it was never real you dumb ass

Screenshot_20171218-100926.jpg
:ohdamn:

Why did he go there in the first place? He’s such a drama queen. Drama oo aan dhamaanayn. He’s annoying.

Many daarods go to hargeisa to do business with no problems. But this guy went their to cause fowdho. He was continuously glorifying msb on his facebook live expecting not to get karbashed :mjlol:

He is going to be swimming in lagac when he is done suing them. Hope it will fund all his future trips into war ridden areas looking for his next wife.:salute:
full

Dabacasar should have went to Borama and called it quits up north and travel south.

As a reactionary motor mouth you will not survive in a country that restricts their females from marrying Non-natives I guess he learned that the hard way :drakelaugh:

Let's see how long he can stay untouched in Xamar :trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dabacasar should have went to Borama and called it quits up north and travel south.

As a reactionary motor mouth you will not survive in a country that restricts their females from marrying Non-natives I guess he learned that the hard way :drakelaugh:

Let's see how long he can stay untouched in Xamar :trumpsmirk:

That will be interesting if he goes to Mogadishu, with all them looted properties wat is dabcasar going to say !!! no1 except maybe a few highly protected mps ever talk about them homes in mogadishu. Every1 in the town just walks around like it's normal and nothing is wrong, i doubt dabcasar will:russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised he became so popular, I was shocked at the number of people genuinely at his door and they weren't paid either or some IDPS in camp. They had phones and everything. He is like Hollywood in Somalia, the man even wipes the floor with Dahir Alasow, dabcasar is always stormed with selfies even in diaspora by groups of men always!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending