Dabcasar on his deathbed, Pray for dabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dabcasar has been insulting cabdiwelli gaas and MJ for the past 4 months non stop and the people of PL still support him, dabcasar cheers on muuse biixi throughout entire september and october until the election and this is how they treat him. On the positive side, this has finally opened his eyes to the truth, expect a lot of isaaq bashing from mudane dabcasar in the coming weeks

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You are sadly mistaken, ppl in the diaspora will urge their locals to take revenge. Im suprised it hasn't begun yet!!!
You're such a reactionary, you're too emotional for politics, how are you advocating for the killing of innocent somalis in response?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're such a reactionary, you're too emotional for politics, how are you advocating for the killing of innocent somalis in response?

I am not advocating for the killing of anyone and Im not emotional or reactionary, nor do I philosophize on these sort of matters. I am realist at heart when confronted with real situations, I fight fire with fire. I don't sit there and say burn the f*ck outta of me, you can. There is some Darwinian deep inside me. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!!! :)

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Dabcasar has been insulting cabdiwelli gaas and MJ for the past 4 months non stop and the people of PL still support him, dabcasar cheers on muuse biixi throughout entire september and october until the election and this is how they treat him. On the positive side, this has finally opened his eyes to the truth, expect a lot of isaaq bashing from mudane dabcasar in the coming weeks
If you’re not a Plander you can’t cuss The fatty in Garowe so I say to death with him

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Darwinian principles are simple, survival of the fittest, adapt and change to your surroundings in order to survive. I believe in that 100%, I won't sit there and talk about universe, science, philosophy when someone is tryin to kill me, i will adapt to the situation and fight till I am safe!!! U got me sadly mistaken, runti!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is gonna be a huge backlash over this. Dont u remember how omar maxamuds hijacked those SNM trucks and held them hostage for one of theirs held in SL, thats how somalia works sxb. Get used to it boy, you can sit there and die if u want I SURE AINT...WAR II KEENA QORIGAYGA?

i agree 2 wrongs don't make it right.
Hopefully this helps the nigga :uCkf6mf:
28w18om.png
[/IMG]
28w18om.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Daroods gettings slapped in Hargeisa is nothing new they been getting slapped since their great grandfathers :icon e smile:

The moto is “Chat shit get Banged” :win:
If anything happens to dabcasar wallahi Isaac are are living in bosaso, garoowe, galkacyo to kismayo will get killed laangaab ka tahay ba waas

Puntland will defend dabcasar hooyada waase

This is how we treat Isaac Who visit Puntland even the prisoners are praising Puntland as soon as the go back to hargaisa

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac do you think only Isaac are United wallahi darood will unite if anything happens to dabcasar hooyadiina waasa laangaab foqol laangaab

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is this real?

I think it is, not a single somaliland person is denying this is fake in hargeisa!!! Pray 4 dabcasar, A man simply persecuted for his ideas, what a backward bunch of people. In Bosaso they even have SOMALILAND hotels with those names on it!!! And u tellin me those people are democratic, get outta here, PL is way more democratic on the ground!!!

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Jabhada snm is finally showing their true colors, waa dhad gun ah, they runied their reputation, dabcasar have so many viewers, this will surely reach the international community, and to top of that dabcasaf is also an american citizen

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why do Darods always say 'waan dhintay'...My family says it alot, u know just out of nowhere and say 'war waan dhintay, qabriga ii diyaariya, tagay anigu tagay'

I am serious I have uncles, my dad and others who are just talkin on the fone and say haye 'war waan dhintay ogaada!!! ee reerka adaa hogaaminaysid' over a little bit of pain or no money sent!!! It's like darod people are always in 'dardaran' moments through-out their lives!!!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am serious I have uncles, my dad and others who are just talkin on the fone and say haye 'war waan dhintay ogaada!!! ee reerka adaa hogaaminaysid' over a little bit of pain or no money sent!!! It's like darod people are always in 'dardaran' moments through-out their lives!!!
Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim

I have never heard that in my life I have been back home too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending