Dabcasar on his deathbed, Pray for dabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Daroods gettings slapped in Hargeisa is nothing new they been getting slapped since their great grandfathers :icon e smile:

The moto is “Chat shit get Banged” :win:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Any Darood that gets abused, violated, imprisoned or killed in Issaq and Hawiye territory, after going there in their own choice:
isn't getting any sympathy from me.

Daroods gettings slapped in Hargeisa is nothing new they been getting slapped since their great grandfathers :icon e smile:

The moto is “Chat shit get Banged” :win:
What world are u living in? Ina adeer xashiska iska dhaf.
Lmfao. U isaaqs have always been cunts and traitors. We have always been stronger than u and always will. Now get back to ur zoo xoolo yahow:russsmug::umad:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Dabcasar is not mentally stable, Please people of Somaliland don't hurt this man, instead assist him or tell him to leave the city. I am sure this rumor is false :)

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Any Darood that gets abused, violated, imprisoned or killed in Issaq and Hawiye territory, after going there in their own choice:
isn't getting any sympathy from me.

I second that. But it is still shocking to see this level of clan animus.They should have just ignored Dabcasar and he would have kept moving. This is so embarrassing, Isaaq caught a huge L on this.

:hova:

I second that. But it is still shocking to see this level of clan animus.They should have just ignored Dabcasar and he would have kept moving. This is so embarrassing, Isaaq caught a huge L on this.

:hova:

i believe that hooyo who was ranting, made the situation worse for him.

I am getting real tired of SL lets NEVER recognize them and its time to undermine them at all times. Lets never give them ictiraaf until they attack us then its time for pain on Muse Biixi clan enclave

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
:snoop::ohlord:They done him wrong.

RIP Dabz
BUhCtjD.png

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
This will be some disastrous PR for SL. The dude went to the local media after his phone was snatched by a black male . He will take this to CNN and Fox News .

Pr kulaha, the usa specifically warned its citizens not to travel to east africa as they cannot be responsible for their safety :trumpsmirk: which basically translates to " If you get fucked while over there dont come running to us" :ohno:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Pr kulaha, the usa specifically warned its citizens not to travel to east africa as they cannot be responsible for their safety :trumpsmirk: which basically translates to " If you get fucked while over there dont come running to us" :ohno:

He is responsible for Dabz safety
EMP0K7S.png
:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow they busted the door thru, I pray for dabcasar!!! Everyone keep Dabcasar on your prayers!!!

If something happens to him, PL civilians in Bosaso must take out those HY living in the city. Take out ten out for dabcasar!!!

Scary times runti, cause dabcasar is beloved in PL. All Hell will Pay!!! Make sure u target the business men or elders or anyone of influence not some khat chewer. Dabcasar is a celebrity and deserves a honorable revenge

Wow they busted the door thru, I pray for dabcasar!!! Everyone keep Dabcasar on your prayers!!!

If something happens to him, PL civilians in Bosaso must take out those HY living in the city. Take out ten out for dabcasar!!!

Scary times runti, cause dabcasar is beloved in PL. All Hell will Pay!!! Make sure u target the business men or elders or anyone of influence not some khat chewer. Dabcasar is a celebrity and deserves a honorable revenge
@Salaax Bidaar

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

That is not our daqaan, majerteen waa gob and above all this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending